[1] First Couple

"You do know, no matter what. . ." Akihiko started. "That I will always love you?"

Shii stood there, completely appalled by his words. Nobody ever cared for this girl. Shii covered her mouth with her palms in a shocking state and took a step back.

"Wh-why?" Her voice cracked. She looked straight in his grey eyes. "Why would you love a girl like me?" She croaked out.

He gave her a small smile. "Because you and I are the same. . ."

Shii suddenly remembered the fact Akihiko was an orphan. Thinking if their past had reasons to why it had happened. He took a step forwards, Shii took a step back. Afraid to get hurt. . . to get hurt, like from the past.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore. . ." He reasoned. Shii looked straight into his eyes again, letting a tear slip.

She abruptly turned and ran away from him. Akihiko quickly dashed to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her to him. He hugged her tightly like a lifeline, afraid to let go.

"I don't want to get hurt, so I'm not letting you go. It pains me to see you turning away from my love that I exposed for you, yet what are you so afraid of?" Shii remained still, letting her tears stream down her cheek as it landed on his sleeve.

A gust of wind blew on them, sending both of their ashy-white hair to flow freely. Shii slowly turned to face him, her ruby eyes twinkling with hope, faith. . . and love.

"I do love you Akihiko and I'm willing to give you my glassy heart. . ." She uttered and let a few fears tall. "But I am afraid, you will be the only one capable of smashing it."

Akihiko smiled. He cupped both of her cheeks and gently wiped her stray salty tears. He leaned down and placed a gentle, soft, and sweet kiss on her lips, lasting for 2 seconds. He pulled away and rested his forehead against hers. As for Shii, her eyes still widened in suprise. . .

Akihiko stared intensely at her eyes. "Shii Kozakura. . . Will you be my girlfriend?"

END