Chapter 6

As soon as the boys see me, they both start jogging over to the pool. They kinda slow down when they realize who I'm with. Vic is the first one to speak. 

"Umm, hey you two. What are you doing?" he asks mainly to me.

"Ohh just talking, you know catching up."Johnny says looking at me. 

"So, Precious you think we can go, I really have to go home now. I mean if you want?" Cole says a little nervous.

"Yeah sure. I'm kinda tired anyway." I say as I get up and grab my socks and wipe my legs and feet off with them, then put my shoes on. Yes without socks, idc cause I'm only gunna go home. 

I see Johnny get up too, & a little disappointed look on his face. "Well I guess I'll see you around then?" He asks only looking at me. In the corner of my eye I can see Cole & Vic starting to walk away towards the house giving us some privacy.

"Umm Yeah I would think so, since we go to the same school in all,"I chuckle to myself, & I get a smile out of him. "But seriously, maybe we could finish our conversation later, yeah?" I ask him already knowing that you could never not be done with a conversation like that. (does this even make sense??)

"Oh for sure, yeah. I'll come find you at school. Well I guess I better get back to this 'Amazing' party." He says all sarcastically.

I laugh a real laugh, which feels awesome, "Yeah I have to go take Cole home." I say as I start walking to the side gate which leads to the front of the house.

As soon as I reach the car, Cole & Vic are talking amoungst themselves, until Vic nods my way & Cole turns facing me. It was silent when I walked in front of them. "Is something wrong here or what the fuck????" I ask not in the mood to be messed with.

"So why were you talking to Johnny?" Cole forced on me.

"Well, I was sitting all by myself at the pool, then he showed up & started talking to me, then you guys came along, & now here I am answering a question I don't think I should even be answering. Why do guys even care I mean it's not like we fucked each other!!" I say annoyed now.

"Look we just wanted to make sure that he wasn't trying to hit on you at His girlfriends party, or anything that would put you in any harm." Vic said so sweetly & caring.

"I think that's sweet that you guys care about me like that but, do you really think that Johnny would still be breathing if he were to do that when he has a girlfriend?" I say.

They both start to chuckle, which means I'm right & they're wrong.

"Okay, well that's good to hear. So I guess I'll get going then, okay you drive safe now." He says hugging Cole & then me.

"Yeah I will, oh & text me when you get home so I know that you made it home okay?" I say with some worry in my tone, while he walks to his car.

"I will." He yells while he opens his door,

While me and Cole both take our seats in my Jeep, Vic takes off. I start the engine, I turn off the radio cause I just want to hear the silence. we put on our seat-belts before I actually take off. 

.... .... .... .... 

When we finally made it home, I park next to the sidewalk in front of my house, we get out and meet each other on the sidewalk. "So that was a pretty cool party." I say as I look at him. He nods and he just hugs me so tight I think I'm gunna stop breathing.

"Precious I really want you to know that you are my best friend and I will always love you no matter what." He says to me.

"I love you too, dork." I say to him. "So is there something wrong, are you okay.?" I ask as I look him in the eyes. " I mean why the need to tell me that I' m your best friend?" 

"Oh nothing I just wanted to let you know, just in-case you didn't already." He says not looking at me.

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow?" he nods and starts walking to his house, as I do the same only to my house. I go straight to my room.

I would usually push the conversation more with him, but something inside me says that I won't like the outcome. I quickly change into some comfortable shorts, & a medium size shirt that I have, I wash my face & brush my teeth. I make sure that I turn off the lights & close my bathroom door.

I have this thing where I have to close every door that's in my room, make sure the lights are off, (& even the hall light, & I hate nightlights), then I can go to sleep. I lay in bed and cover myself with my warm blanket. I turn off my lamp, & I forgot to take my bra off so I take it off and just fling it to the floor. My phone vibrated, & I see a text from Vic indicating that he got home safe & that he's gunna go to sleep, I tell him that we made it home safe too, & that I'm trying to sleep so Fuck Off lol, he knows I'm playing but also serious.