Chapter 11

Okay so sorry if the pov's of johnny's or any of the other guy's are complete shit, it's cause idk how a guy thinks or how they feel, if they even feel lol jkjk but again just bare with me & hopefully they'll get better overtime. but enjoy this crap chapter!!!!

Johnny's POV

As we enter the Five Guy's, Mark spots us walking towards the tables & greets us with a head nod & we return with the same thing too. When we sit down Louis comes & give us our drinks.

"Hey Kian, Johnny." Lou starts

"What's up" Kian says as I just wave as my phone starts to vibrate.

"So, Ki you just missed the guys & Precious about 20 minutes ago." He says.

"Yeah, we ran into them as we we're on our way here." Kian says just looking at the menu now.

I got a text from Cindy saying where am I & I need to call asap. I just give her the reply of I'm too busy & I am eating with Kian. She texts back, but I don't want any drama that comes along with her.

After we tell Lou our order of the fries that Kian always gets with Precious. My phone keeps vibrating. I can't take it anymore so I just silent the damn thing. Kian gives me this look of annoyance.

"It's Cindy she won't stop bugging." I tell him frustratingly messing with my drink.

"Uhh, look you need to tell her to stop blowing you up & constantly on your tip. Dude you need to actually let her go." He looks at me with seriousness.

"Yeah I know its just that we've been together for a couple of years now, I mean is she supposed to be it for me?? My parents keep telling me that she's my future wife & her parents already call me their son. I just.... I just don't know what to feel or think anymore." I say in a kinda sad voice

"Look, All I'm saying is that if a girl stresses you out this much & you still feel the need to question your relationship, it's a clear sign that you need to let her go." he says now digging into his fries that Mark hands us.

I know what he says is true, it's just hard for me to actually do it. Only because I've had this mental picture of Cindy & I. But I just don't feel the same about her anymore. I just.. I just really need to think this over.