Chapter 12

Precious' POV

As I wake up, I just look around my dark room. I'm thinking of what to do today as I usually spend Sundays by myself to be able to just breathe and to think mostly. I just need to find the strength to get out of my comfortable bed. i finally get up a couple minutes later, brush my teeth, put my hair up, and choose an outfit that will make me feel good. i text the boys telling them i need to take time for myself today, and turn my phone on airplane mode. I lock my bedroom door and start to head out to my car.

I just drive to Roeding park and find a quiet spot near where the pond and ducks are. I take my journal with me, and find a bench with the view. I start to write my thoughts and lyrics, everything just pours out of me. I really needed this time to myself. As i feel my self getting hungry, I get up with my journal, take one more look at my view and turn to walk to my car. before i actually get to my car, I feel someone grab me from behind and pick me up.

"Ahhhhh, let go me you fucking asshole," I say while i thrash my body around trying to escape from whoever has me.

"Hey relax, it's just me Kiki," I can hear him chuckle, as he puts me down i turn around and start to go ape shit.

I hit him anywhere i can, "what the fuck Kian, I thought I was getting kidnapped. God," I say calming down now.

"So is that the only hello i get from you." he asks with a puppy dog face.

"yes actually you do." i say not looking at his face.

"Oooh, well how about i buy you some lunch." he says with a face that he knows I can't pass up food.

"Yeah, well I ain't cheap, so make it good. I'll follow you. Asshole." I say walking to my car now.

I see him dance in satisfaction, and getting into his own car. As i follow him we go to River Park & head over to Five Guys. When we finally find parking, he waits for me at the end of my car.

"So, can i finally have a hello hug?" he asks holding out his arms.

"Why the hell not." I say walking into him.

he hugs me real tight, picks me up and starts to tickle me, i squirm and try not to laugh but it's so hard not to. "okay i give, I give" say surrendering. He lets me down, "Can I have a piggy-back ride since i'm tired, you know someone did try to tickle me to death" I say as he bends down and I jump on. We start walking towards Five Guys.

"What, wow the audacity people have now-a-days, want me to kick his ass?" he say sarcastically.

"No, it's cool I have him for five classes this year, & I plan on making his life a living hell." i say the last part quietly. I can feel him getting stiff.

"Haha, very funny." he say as he lets me down and we walk into to the restaurant & find our booth. Louis comes over and says his hello to us. "Lou, my man!" Kiki says

"Hey guys, Mark is letting the chef know that your here, & he's already getting everything ready for the smoothies." He says giving us our drinks.

"Thanks Lou." I say "You make me so happy when you talk food to me" I say giving him the look, while biting my lip.

"Yeah, no.. no problem." He say stuttering. And walks away quickly.

"Really Precious, you couldn't just leave him be." He says looking back at a flustered Louis.

"What at least he got his high today." i say

"Yeah, well i know what he's gunna think about in the shower, and before he goes to sleep, and when he wakes up," he says while imagining it with disgusted look on his face.

"Thanks i think you just scarred me for life" i say

"Yeah well i think i just scarred myself. Hopefully i don't have that image when i masturbate." he says seriously.

"Eww kiki. I don't want either of those images in my head please." i say before Mark brings out our fries. "Mark you were sent from heaven to feed me, Thank you." I say before I start eating. Kiki just rolls his eyes and starts to eat.

After we finish our conversations of nothings, and our wonderful smoothies, we head off to the parking lot. Before we say our goodbyes, Kiki gets a phone call. "Hey ma.. ooh okay.. whoa slow down.. you did what?? okay yeah.. I'll be right over." he says hanging up.

"hey I'll see you tomorrow, first period." he says hugging me. "Johnny needs help with something."

"Okay well drive safe, text me when you get there safely ." i say walking towards my car as he does the same to his car.