Cahpter 9

Precious' POV

So here we are, at River Park, on a fucking Saturday, & it's like date night here. So yeah there's a lot of couples here and a lot of groups, and it's just me and Cole, & Vic.

Anyways, we went shopping, we just came out of the movie and saw The Maze Runner, which was fucking amazing, & Dylan O'Brien was looking so sexy as always. So now we're on our way to Five Guys Burgers. Our friend Mark works there & we always get extra stuff with our meals. When we go inside we sit at our regular both. Mark comes over & says hi & makes small talk with us, cause he already knows what we want, yes!!!!

"So how was the movie, good right?" he asks

"Umm it was great. Dylan sexy af as always. Oh & I think I fucking cried when Chuck just dies!!" I say seriously. Like tf did chuck do??

"Yeah okay, but other then that, it was awesome." Vic says

"Haha, well I'll bring the food out right now." Mark says walking towards the kitchen.

While he's getting our food, another waiter that we kinda know from being here so often, comes over with our drinks.

"Here you guys go, one root beer for Vic, cheery coke for Cole, & special order of sweet tea for Ms. Precious." Louis says to us, and gives me a warm smile before he takes off to help other customers. Well he is a rather cute waiter.

"Wow, it's always like that, why do you always get the special order every time?" Cole asks with a little sad face. so cute

"Umm because I'm a girl & he's a guy, and it's obviou..."

"Obvious that little ol' Lou has a mad crush on our girl here. And I think we're just not his type Cole." Vic says interrupting. Which is fine cause he's totally right. I laugh & nod my head, before drinking my tea. ughhh he makes the special sweet tea ever.

As soon as our food comes out, I feel like I'm falling in Love all over again. Vic & Cole get the double cheese burger w/ seasoned fries, and I get the chilly cheese seasoned fries, ahhh I feel like I'm in heaven. And not the cheese as in nacho cheese, I'm talking about real grated cheese, the best kind. We say our thanks to Mark and Louis for bringing them out, then we just scarf down our food with no talking needed, that's how great the food is.

When we finish our food, and our refills of our drinks, Mark comes over with his special strawberry mango smoothies, literally the best things I ever had.

"Marky, it's like you want me to die in here." I say seriously

he just laughs and says "Well that would be nice, oh and you would always be here haunting the place where the food is. You should thank me." He says very modestly

"Why thank you Mark for making me so happy." I say while I take a big sip and some of it falls out of my mouth, whoops. I get a napkin & clean my mouth. He walks away laughing. I get up from my seat and get a spoon to tap on my glass. "Everybody listen up!! I would suggest you ALL order one of these Strawberry Mango Smoothies made by my friend Mark." I say pointing to him. Poor guy, he just looks all nervous like tf. "If you don't, then you're seriously missing out on what Heaven tastes like." I say before I take my seat in the both, while Vic & Cole are giving me a 'round of applause.

I hear a voice saying, "I'll have whatever she's on." I turn toward the voice and it's an elderly lady & when she sees me, she gives me a thumbs up & a wink . I just smile and wave before I turn back to the boys. After we finish, we pay and leave a tip for Mark & Lou. As we start to walk towards the door to leave, people are telling me thank you for suggesting the smoothie & it's amazing. I just say no problem and to really thank Mark. Mark is waiting by the door and gives us all a goodbye hug. He tells me thank you for helping him out, but I really just wanted to tell everyone that he's great at making desserts. I tell him no problem & we leave.