Chapter 10

Precious'  POV

As we make our rounds walking around again, I hear my name and turn around.

"Precious, Hey!"

I see a familiar face, and I run up to him, cause why the hell not.

"Kiki,!!" I say as i jump on him and he catches me. I've known Kiki for a long time cause of school, we basically have had like a class or two together through out school, but this year we have five together which is fine by me cause he's soo funny, cute, & a great talker. 

"Gawwd are you trying to kill me??" he says looking at me, while he's carrying me.

"Well no, I'm just happy to see my class bestie." I laugh at the name, he's called me that after our second year of middle school when we found out we had some of the same classes together again. As soon as Cole & Vic come over to us, Kian lets me go and does the bro-hug with them. I spot Johnny next to the boys. "Hey, Johnny. What are you doing here?" I ask. He just nods at me & looks at Kian. Okay then.

"Oh yeah. Precious, Vic, Cole, this is Johnny one of my best friends but you guys know him."

"Yeah Cindy & you are the most popular couple in school." I say like I give a million fucks about their relationship. The guys crack up, but Johnny has this face where he doesn't want to laugh but he can't help it. "Finally some emotion from you. Okay now that you're all fine, what brings you guys here on a Saturday night." I ask just to change the subject.

"Well, since I was starving my best friend decided to take me out, his treat. Do you guys want to join us." Johnny says, side hugging Kian.

"No, we just got back from Five Guys, and we're stuffed." Cole says rubbing his stomach.

"But Kiki member we went there to study for Mr. Lobowskey's Bio test, and we ordered those chilly cheese seasoned fries." I say remembering those days. 

"Ha, yeah those were the best," he looks at Johnny, "well I know what we're eating now. Oh wait does Mark still make those smoothies." he says with a voice of wanting.

I nod "yeah you just missed me making a speech getting people to buy it again." He laughs so hard cause I did the same thing again.

"Okay well, I'll let you guys go now, Cause I can just hear those fries and smoothie calling our names." he says saying goodbye to the boys, I wave bye to Johnny and he does the same to me. Kian just picks me up and hugs me real tight. i love the way he does that & the way he smells. "See you at school crazy ass." he says letting me go and starts to walk with Johnny.

_____________________________________________________________________________

When we finally get back to my house, we say our goodbyes and go our separate ways. It's been a long day, when I get out the shower I close each door in my room, & all the lights and I just crash on my bed.