Chapter 7

I wake up to my phone ringing, & when I look at my phone it's like I'm blind, I take a second to adjust my eyes & answer it."What The Fuck Do You Want?" I say to whoever woke me up from my sleep.

I hear a chuckle and automatically know it's Cole. "Sleeping Beauty, it's time to get up."

"Why the hell are you calling me!! Do you know what time it is?" I say groggily

"As a matter of fact I do, it's 12:28 pm, practically lunch time," he says and I just whine a little.

"Why did you have to ruin my sleep, I just, I was having a relaxed time." I whine to him.

"So do you want to go down to River Park, for lunch, little bit of shopping, and a movie? Me and Vic are starving & what kind of best friends would we be if we let you starve to death in your dark ass cave of a room." He says completely ignoring my whine.

"Actually you would've been best friends of the fucking year if you did just that, oh & if you brought me back something to eat." I say, kind of awake now.

"Shut up, get dressed and meet us outside okay?" but before I could protest he hangs up.

"Mother Fucker." I say to myself, I turn on my lamp, then I run to my bathroom knowing that the coldness from outside my covers will be waiting. I brush my teeth, wash my face, pee, fix my hair to look as decent as it possibly can down with my curls. When I'm done with all that, I turn off the light and close the door. I look through my closet, get my black high waisted shorts, that I made myself, & my Sam Pottorff baseball-tee. I have black socks, and my chucks on. I grab my purse & my black Ray bands. I turn off my lamp and close my bedroom door when I get to the hallway, & lock my door with my key that I have with my car & house keys. I don't trust these people with anything. Especially with whoever they bring into the house. Not even my Tio, who has stolen things from everyone else except me cause I lock my door.

I put my purse on my shoulder, put my glasses on & walk to the front door. As soon as I step out I mentally thank myself for what I'm wearing & that I put my glasses on before hand cause it's too damn hot and it's sunny as hell. I walk towards Cole's front lawn and the boys are dressed comfortable, with their shades on, sitting in lawn chairs sippin' on some drink, just watching everyone that's around. (okay I know it's suppose to be autumn, but in my case it could be fucking hot even during the fall and winter, that's Fresno for you, she's a little bipolar Plus it's the middle of September.)

I walk up slowly behind them, and gracefully trace my fingers on Vic's neck while I turn to face them and sit on his lap. "So, when are we leaving cause I'm bored already," I say looking at both of them.

Vic picks me up bridal style and spins around, while Cole is laughing his ass off in his chair. "Well, as soon as you two stop screwing around." Cole jokes. Vic finally puts me down, & we're both walking around looking stupid just trying to control our balance from all the spinning.

As soon as we both start to see and walk straight, we all start walking to my car. We all get in; me in the driver's seat, Vic in the passenger seat, & Cole in the back. I put my phone on the AUX cause I'm in the mood for my own personal playlist: all types of genres. We put our seat belts on, start the car, and before I officially take off I honk my horn to let the kids in the street know to move so I won't be liable for hitting one of them.