Chapter 3

For those of you who have read this chapter before I just ever so nicely rewrote it because it was just so crappy, here is a new update of the chapter, because well, it was pretty crappy which is what I'll be trying to do with all my other crappy chapters

Precious' POV

As we finish up with dinner, I tell everyone that Cole & I will be out all night, cause of a party we need to attend. They just tell me to be careful and try not to get pregnant, just what I need.  Cole gets up & takes mine & his bowls, rinses them & places them in the sink. I think he just needs a moment of trying not to laugh and or choke, probably remembering our little moment. I just roll my eyes at all of them, especially Cole. I kiss my grandma on the cheek good-bye and tell her thanks for the Abondigas, she just smiles, laughs a little, and goes back to eating.

"What," I say a little annoyed, as we're walking to my car now.

"Nothing, I just love how we both have family issues, you know like we were meant to be best friends. Like mine doesn't give a shit about me, and well yours always think you're gonna end up like all of them. Which will never happen." He says taking my hand in his & giving me a little smile. I smiled back, he always knows what to say. "Okay, Love you, & let's leave already." He says in a 'this is awkward, let's leave please, like now' kind of way.

I turn on the radio and play the music loudly, of course we put on our seat-belts, & I start the car. Off we go. I just hope this party is as good as all the others.

_________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as I find a parking space and park the car, we get out and can automatically hear the beat of the music. Yes, I can't wait!!!! When we enter the house I start to look for our other Bestie Vic. In a way he kind of looks like Jack Gilinsky (lol), kind of.... Anyways, I spot him by the stairs just watching everyone else, so I wait until he spots us, as we slowly make our way to him, due to the fact that there's this gigantic group of horny ass teens grinding on each other & what not. So I start to do the only thing I know how to in situations like these, I push people out my way. That's right I'm that girl. I push them to the side of me, of course I wouldn't want to push them forward then 'accidentally' step on them.

"Oh shit, the Queen Bitch has arrived!!" announced Vic before he hugs me tightly, oh yeah & he's a great huger!!!!

"Hey, it's not my fault their horny asses were in my way. If this Bitch is walking, stay the fuck out my way!!" I say as if I'm literally the Queen. A second later we all burst out laughing.

"So, what took you guys so long anyway?" he asked looking from me then Cole, then to me, then back to Cole. I was about to tell him, it's not like he doesn't know the kind of relationship Cole and I have, but before I could get anything out, he just quickly said, "You know what never mind." Okay that's weird.

Then all of a sudden I hear 'one' of my favorite songs 'Red Nose' by Sage The Gemini. "Ahhh," my little scream, lol, I grab the boys by their wrists and drag them to the middle of the "dance floor" & we start doing our thing. I have Cole in back of me & Vic in front so he's the one I'm holding on to. Hey don't judge me cause I know how to dance & have fun. When we get together we just have a blast. We all forget about the bullshit, & the fake ass people & just focus on having the most amazing time. I love these two dudes to death, & I hope that even after high school, we'll still be in each others lives.