Chapter 2

Precious' POV

When we step into the house, I can already see my grandma getting all the stuff ready to make dinner. We say "Hi" to my grandma, all my Tia's & mom gossiping at the kitchen table, my primos all play-fighting in the living room. My other cousins, who are teens, with my sisters & brother in the back doing whatever the hell it is that they do. We finally get to my room, I turn the lights on and Cole gets all cozy on my bed. I close the door and lock it so no one bothers us, or complains about something & I have to be the one to solve it or do something. I take off my jacket, shoes, and let my hair down from my cinta. I take a minute to admire my room, of course I have those lights around the border of the whole room, and I made kind of a collage with all the pictures I have with mostly my friends, and some with family. My car, school, my clothes, accessories, basically everything I own, & this room are the only thing I have control over in my life. I take out my homework from my bag and join Cole on my bed.

After probably three hours of working on homework & checking each other's just to make sure we did it right, we are finally done. Cole gets up and gets his stuff together, kisses me on my head telling me he'll be over in ten minutes. When he leaves I quickly get unchanged & get all dressed up. I'm wearing a plain black long sleeved crop top that just lies at my belly button, the shirt is really thin so I fold the sleeves up mid arm. I have my high-waisted jean shorts on that I made myself so that my little ass isn't hanging out, I guess when you're poor and basically get hand-me-downs your whole life growing up, you learn how to be creative with them. My thigh high black socks, and my, of course, black chucks. I guess you can say I like black. So I go to my bathroom, thank God it's the one included with my room, and curl my hair. It takes about five minutes since my hair was straight, then I run my fingers so it'll give my hair the natural look.

After I'm done, two minutes pass when I hear Cole come in while I check myself out in my mirror on the wall. He's wearing skinny jeans, but not too tight and they're not sagging, a nice button down dark blue short sleeve shirt, with the sleeves folded up too. In his hands I can see the black and red plaid flannel I gave him for his birthday. He takes a seat on my desk chair.

"You're a life saver I was just gunna text you to bring this," I say grabbing it. As he sits down, he just stares as if a Porno is happening right in front of him. While I tie the flannel around my waist I turn around and just admire my best friend's good looks. He has dark brown hair that's all quiffed up, he has medium brown eyes, best lips, straight teeth, you could say he's built from being on the football team since 7th grade, thank God. I start making my way to him slowly and start to say, "You act like you've never seen me like this before." I say now between his legs and running my hands in his perfect hair. He runs his hands on the back of my thighs working his way up to my waist, biting his lip and looking into my eyes I can see the lust he has right now, & he's turning me on.

"Well, I love it when you dress up. And you know how we get when we're just so horny, we can't keep our hands off each other." He says as he starts to kiss my stomach, making goosebumps appear all over my body. But he's right as soon as we both went through puberty we had always had these feelings and that's why we lost our virginities to each other in the 8th grade after a house party one night. The relationship we have is different, we love each other to death like besties but we will fuck the hell out of each other, lol.

"You are absolutely right" I say as I basically straddle him and start to kiss him, pulling on his hair. He roughly starts to pull my waits closer to him & I basically moan his name. He smirks as he starts to kiss down my neck & starts to suck on my soft spot on my right side just above my collar bone. I start to unbutton his shirt. He quickly picks me up & still has me with my legs around him & my back against the wall. He starts to undo his pants & starts to grind his hard on to my 'kitty', don't laugh but that's what he calls it. We're basically panting & trying not to moan as loud as we really want to right now so no one will try to come in. I start to grind him back myself so that he's not doing all the work. A minute later we hear a soft knock at the door. We quickly stop, & I climb off of him and he backs away as if we just got caught. Well we kind of did in a way, I think.

"Who is it?" I say as normally as I can, still panting a little.

"It's Loli, grandma said to tell you that dinner is done." Loli, my little cousin, says.

"Okay, we'll be right out." I hear her walking away. Cole starts to fix his pants & tries to calm himself down, if you know what I mean. I make sure I look like I didn't just have a lusty moment with my best friend. When we make sure everything is good, we make our way to the Kitchen and serve ourselves & take a seat at the table.