Chapter 8

Johnny's P.O.V.

I wake up with a migraine, and not because of the alcohol, no I can't drink cause of football. I think it was cause the music was too loud for me. I see my best friend Kian just lying on my futon, that I had since 8th grade when he started to spend the night, on his phone.

"Rise and shine, Honey" he says in his girly voice and chuckles turning his head giving me his full attention.

"Okay, yeah. So how was the party last night?" I question just to make small talk.

"Well for the most part it was pretty much the same as all the other parties you and Cindy throw. But you know who was missing for a quick minute?" he questions.

"Umm no who?" I ask knowing he'll tell me anyways.

"I was just taking a stroll around the house to get away from the madness of drunk girls, when I look out of the back hallway window to see the beautiful night sky," wow really, can't he just skip all this bullshit and tell me. "And out of the darkness I spot you with some girl talking by the pool for a couple of long minutes." he says all lovey-dovey. I roll my eyes wow that's all he had to say.

"Is it so wrong that I talked to a girl? Well nothing happened." I tell him trying to search for my phone to see what today will bring me.

He sits up with this stupid look on his face, thinking and now he has to speak his stupid thoughts."Well who is she?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest, with his messy bed head.

"I don't think you know her, umm Precious, something I think? Anyways I was the one who came across her when I heard her singing," Kian has this look on his face, which is when he's really in a deep thought, "Apparently we've been going to the same school for years," in which he gives me a 'no shit look'.

"Nah really dumb fuck." he says sarcastically. "Precious Galvan, right?" I nod remembering now, "I always have one or two classes with her every year, but this year I have like four, no five. Yeah she's really funny & I would hate to be on her bad side." he says, with this look of terror on his face.

"Haha okay." I say really interested in his story of her, and nod for him to keep talking.

"So what was it about her that caught your attention, like what made you stay and talk to her." he asks now serious.

"Well for starters, she has an amazing singing voice, she's funny & very outspoken. I love how she can look at you and just captivate your attention to just her. Her laugh is really cute, and she talks to you like you're the only person she will ever want, like you're really important to her." I say getting lost in all thought of it. (sorry I just had to put this in, cause I would love it if someone talked about me like this to his friend)

"Woooow, Johnny. You got all that with just a couple of minutes of talking to the girl. I mean I know all of what you're saying is true, but that's because I've spent getting to know her with the years of school." he says kind of defended. "I mean you're talking about her as if you're falling for her and like Cindy never existed." he says now.

"I mean it was just a feeling I'm sure it'll go away. Besides Cindy is it for me, I mean she has to be right?" I ask mostly to myself. Kian just shrugs and goes back on his phone. I just start to think about all the things Kian brought up, do I really feel something for Precious, are me and Cindy supposed to end up together? Great now I'm just second guessing everything about my life choices.

Soo, yeah this is Johnny's POV as you can tell. I'm sorry if all his POV's will be half-assed only because idk how a guy really thinks cause I'm not a fucking guy,, so yeah I hope they're actually okay & don't suck & i hope you can look pass that