5. Confession

Jihyo pause and met Suga's eyes. He grab his hand and enclosed it with his before speaking;

"Sorry for making you worry a while ago. If anything, it is something you should not worry about."

"You mean with Seulgi unnie?"

Suga nods his head before he continue;

"You already knew that I saw her when I got out to buy us dinner. We just exchanged greetings, she invited me to join her since she's alone but I refused her offer, that's all."

"She invited you to swim with her??"

It didn't sound right to Jihyo's ear. Why Seulgi invited Suga for a swim? It doesn't make sense especially that she's swimming alone.

"And what about when I went out to buy drinks? What changed your mood?"

"I didn't like the fact that you're buying drinks alone. The bars here are loaded with men and you're wearing a not so wholesome swimsuit, what else do you think will make me pissed?"

"Are you sure nothing else?"

"Well... she said I should just let you 'cause you'll be fine on your own. I don't agree though whether it is true or not, I won't let you on your own."

Jihyo knew Suga and she can tell if he's lying; at least about their relationship. If he is doing something behind her back, he will surely not dare to mention anything about meeting other woman when she's not around. But she cannot simply find fault at Seulgi. She's a good friend of her too and she feels awful to think that a friend may actually harm her relationship.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you or anything. I just thought that if I won't speak now you'll end up getting worked up. I'd rather come clean even though there's really nothing to worry about."

"Min Yoongi, you know I trust you right?"

She said; reminding herself too that her boyfriend is a honest guy.

"I know, and you're aware I won't lie to you."

Jihyo sighed; although she saw some loop holes and gained a lot of questions in mind, she decided to drop the conversation. It has been a long night and she's tired of all the dramas already.

"Of course, let's not talk about it anymore. Shall we take our rest now?"

The guy nodded and help her to lay down on his side. He pulls her closer before snuggling beside her. Jihyo rest her head on his arms and embraced him too before finally closing her eyes to sleep.

~~~~~

The next morning, the couple went to see a doctor just as they planned. The two departed the hotel early in the morning to avoid getting a lot of attention from people. In the end, Suga was right... he got no fractured whatsoever; only a sore shoulder and back. 

They went straight back to hotel after to avoid negative speculation of their hospital visit. Suga realized that they only have one whole day to spend before their vacation ends and so he decided to spend it meaningfully. 

"Hey love, how about we stroll outside? Wear your most beautiful dress so I can take pictures of you. Then let's find a restaurant which serves the best food to eat lunch. Let's pack swim wear too in case you wanna enjoy the beach. Then at dinner, I'll make reservations for a fine dining, you like it?"