Comeback to me, Please(DaYeon)

It's a beautiful afternoon, I'm in the park alone, it's my day off, after a year it is just the only time that I decided to have a day off, I saw different families and friends were in the same place as me. Playing, talking, enjoying the entire day while they're still together.

That's right. Enjoy the day with your loved ones because you don't know when will they leave you. I said to myself bitterly. That's why I don't want to rest, I was just being negative and bitter.

I looked around, observing these people with smiles plastered on their faces. I hope they're not fake... Unlike mine.

I instantly froze when my eyes landed on these two figures facing their back on me, buying ice cream. Of course, I know them, I definitely knew that figure. My Momo.

Today is our fifth anniversary. I texted her and ask her where was she, when she replied that she's just in their dorm, I readied my flowers and chocolates as well as the ring, yes, I will propose to her. To my childhood friend, my best friend, my only love, my Momo.

We've been through a lot, we fight a lot mainly because I was jealous of her dorm mate and roommate Jeongyeon, but she always calms me with her words,

"I love you more than her."

"Don't be jealous. I only imagine you as my other half."

"You're the best and definitely better than anyone else."

"I will never get tired of you."

"You're cute when you're jealous."

My smile couldn't fade away from my face, but I'm still nervous, I am certain that she will say 'Yes' to me because I believe she loves me, but I still couldn't help myself but feel nervous.

I arrived at her dorm faster than I expected, my heart was thumping so hard over my chest, my hands getting sweaty but I managed to get my phone and called her. Few rings but still she's not answering. I tried again but to no avail.

I plan to call her and just propose here outside but since she's not answering, I decided to just do this inside. They know me, I often go there to visit her whenever she calls me saying that she misses me.

I greeted the landlady with a smile, "Is Momo inside?"

"Uhm, Yes, as far as I know, she hasn't left the dorm yet. You can go inside, seems like you have a surprise. Here's the key. Good luck!" I thanked her and went to their dorm room.

I first placed my ear on the door trying my best to hear anything, and I did, I heard faint giggles and... Moan? But I shrugged it off. I had a hard time entering the key on the keyhole due to these things I'm carrying, but I still managed to do so.

I breathed deeply before I smiled and open the door widely.

"HAPPY ANN..iv..ers..ary.. B..abe.." My tone lowered down when I saw them. The flowers and chocolates slipped off my hands which caused a loud thud and them looking at me, in shock and fear. The two roommates. Jeongyeon and.. my Momo.

They're both naked, with Jeong's finger inside her. They're doing 'that' thing. Tears started streaming down my cheeks as I run outside.

"DAHYUN!" Momo called me but I didn't look back. Liar. You are just like the other guys I knew. You're all liars!

"You know what, I'm starting to feel sorry for that person's back." My thoughts were interrupted and I slightly jumped when someone spoke on my side, slipping her hands on my closed hands, casually intertwining them, smiling to me showing her bunny teeth. I held my chest because it's beating so fast. Maybe due to shock.