Last Story of MiHyun

Letters

Kim Dahyun loves giving letters to the members alongside the gifts for them every special occasions. She never fails to give all of them on their birthdays, on Valentine's day, on Christmas Eve, and sometimes if she felt like giving something to them, she would.

Just like today.

It's just a normal no schedule day but Dahyun is busy writing, scratching, tearing, crumpling, throwing papers all over the maknae's room. The room was already filled with crumpled papers and she's thankful that the two youngest were gone for a day.

"Ugh! How should I write this?" Dahyun mumbled to herself, plumping her head slightly hard on the table causing her to groan in frustration.

Dahyun looked at her writings and was shocked upon reading her letter.

You are so pretty, an epitome of beauty.
You are so compose, may I propose?
You are so kind to me, I hope you are kind enough to love me.
You are my Mina-Mina-Minari, the only person I want to marry.

"WHAT!?" Dahyun shouted and almost threw up at her own sappy letter. "Did I really write this?" She asked as she tears the paper and crumples it, hurling it towards the trash can beside the door but it suddenly opens.

The person on the door follows the freshly thrown paper then to the entire chaotic room, landing her eyes to a certain nervous blonde girl.

"Mi-Minari, Hi. What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked hiding her edgy voice but failed as she stammered, agitated by the presence of the goddess in front of her as she secretly gathers the papers.

"Uh, I was just.. cheking on you. What are you doing and what are these?" Mina asked as she tried picking up one crumpled paper but was abruptly stopped when Dahyun shouted.

"No! Don't!"

Mina creased her forehead, weirded out by the actions of the younger, "Why not, Dahyunie?"

"I-- that's-- Uhm, nevermind." Dahyun surrendered as she run out of reason to think of the question 'why not'.

Mina didn't pry much, though curiousity's eating her up, she just let it pass, respecting Dahyun's decision. So she just shrugged and picked some crumpled papers to put it in the trash can.

"I can do that, Minari. Are you bored?" Dahyun asked, rising up from her seat, making her way closer to the penguin-like girl who's still picking up her trashes.

Mina looked at her, standing straight and placing her hands inside the pocket of her hoodie, "No, I was playing Animal Crossing but I heard your voice so I thought something happens." She explained.

Dahyun smiled shyly but brightly, "Thanks, Minari. But I'm good. Anyway, do you want to continue playing Animal Crossing or want to eat? I'm thinking of ordering something since Manager unnie wasn't here to cook for us." She suggested, subtely checking the girl out.

Dahyun blushed when she realized that the older was just wearing a long hoodie and her white flawless, defined legs are in her line of sight.

"Dahyunie, eyes up here." Mina softly spoke, she reached Dahyun's chin and made her look at her face herself.

Dahyun saw a playful smile plastered on Mina's face which cause her face tinted in red, she felt her hands sweaty and her heart suddenly beats faster because of embarrassment and probably the close proximity and the scent of the older girl which calms her but her heart.

Mina laughs by the sight of Dahyun's blushing state so she lets her chin go and move further, "What do you want to eat?"

Dahyun gains back her composure so she brightly smiled and look at the girl expectantly, "Are you going to cook for me, Minari?"