Prank Master (DaJeong)

"Here's my gift for my favorite person among these ugly people," Jeongyeon said as she handed the white box to the girl with a full smile. Today is Christmas Day, everyone in the dorm gave each other a gift and Jeongyeon's gift to this certain favorite dongsaeng of hers was left.

"I wonder what's inside, to think that it is the biggest gift you have and just gave us plastic of candies. We're very thankful, Jeong." Momo sarcastically said while she raised the candies using her two fingers. And the members couldn't agree more.

"And why are you calling Dahyun unnie your favorite person while I am known as your no jam bro? How come!? I feel so betrayed!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she wiped her fake tears. She gained a smack from Nayeon because that should be her, the one who will be dramatic. After all, she thought she was the favorite person of her favorite person. She can't help but be sulky.

Dahyun, who's now curious and clueless as to what is inside the box took it from her and hugged Jeongyeon.

"Thank you, Jeongyeon unnie. Yey! I'm touched." The pale girl sat on the couch beside Chaeyoung and Sana as she eagerly undoes the ribbon. Jeongyeon on the other hand tries her best to project an innocent smile which is failed because Jihyo noticed it.

"Wait, Dahyun!" Jihyo shouted and spread her arms to stop the girl but she was late. She heard a booming sound and a shriek and a constant cough.

The last thing Dahyun knew is that her face is covered with white powder, her seatmates were coughing and an uncontrollable laugh coming from the mouth of the mastermind.

She closed her eyes, firmly wiped the flour on her eyes, nose, and mouth before she inhales and shouted, "YOO. JEONG. YEON!!"

Jeongyeon started to run around followed by Dahyun who looks like a ghost because of the flour on her face and her fair skin. The other members were back on doing their own businesses since they are used to this sight and thankful that Jeongyeon didn't give it to them.

The short-haired girl really likes to prank her members but mostly to Dahyun, aside from just chasing her and not revenging, she finds her reaction cute and interesting.

"Stop, unnie!" Dahyun shouted when they are running down the basement where they do their makeups. But still, Jeongyeon doesn't listen.

"Yah! You're so slow." Jeongyeon teased and laugh while running down the stairs. Dahyun got pissed and fasten her pace.

She was about to reach the older one when she tripped to one of the makeup kits inside the room. She shrieked and closed her eyes, ready to feel the hurt of falling.

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, quickly looked back and saw what will happen so she steps back and pulled Dahyun to her which made them both fall. She's on her back and Dahyun's on top of her.

A long silence filled the room, feeling their body if there's pain or something to them. Dahyun first recovered and found herself staring at Jeongyeon's pretty face.

"You're so pretty." Dahyun widen her eyes and covered her mouth when she said those words. "I-I mean.."

"You're pretty too," Jeongyeon replied and look deep into her eyes. It's true, Jeongyeon always thinks that Dahyun can be beautiful, cute, and sexy if she will try.

Dahyun felt something on her chest and wish that the older won't feel it or else it would be embarrassing. She could feel her cheeks reddened so she buried her head on Jeongyeon's neck to hide it.

Dahyun felt arms wrapping her back and a hand rubbing her hair. She feels like sleeping and something deep in her heart that longing for the older's touch more.

On the other hand, Jeongyeon enjoys their position, the younger is very close to her at the same time feeling the beat of her heart at the same time her's. She keeps on rubbing her hair with their same position, she's under her lying on the floor, she doesn't care if she catches a cold anymore.

She feels contented right now and just wants to burst out what she feels. She felt Dahyun moved closer to her neck and kissed it lightly. Hays. This sleepyhead.

"I like you, my favorite person."

And then she heard silent squeals coming from the stairs and soon came in front of her the other members smiling from ear to ear. She told them to go away and to shut up but they took pictures of them before leaving.

These ugly dorks.

--

December 31, New Year's Eve. Thirty Minutes left before New Year and Jeongyeon's preparing for something. She's too busy that even Momo couldn't get into their room. No one knows what she's been doing so she just messages them through their group chat telling them that she's sick and too lazy to open the locked door.

Dahyun, on the other hand, was the first one who read the message and as soon as she read it, she went to the kitchen and get the spare keys of each room. She even saw Nayeon, Jihyo, and Mina with the managers preparing for the food they will eat later.

When she got in front of the door, she hastily knocks and called Jeongyeon but she wasn't answering.

"Unnie, I'll come inside."

Jeongyeon heard it and quickly turned off the lights, lay on her bed, and wait for what's coming. She heard the sound of the knob and the door opens. She saw Dahyun come inside and closed the door.

"Ugh, why is it so dark here? Jeongyeon? Oh, what's this?" She heard her say. She probably kicked the balloons on the floor.

Dahyun walked to the light switch still wondering why is it so dark in her room and why there are balloons all over the room. She called Jeongyeon but she wasn't answering her.

Once she turned on the lights she saw pictures hanging on the ceiling, white and green balloons on the floor, and a Jeongyeon who's laying on the bed looking at her smiling.

"What's this, unnie? I thought you're sick?" Dahyun walked towards the older and feel her temperature.

Jeongyeon held her hand and pulled her towards her. Pulling the younger into a hug. Dahyun felt her cheeks reddened and her heart beating faster. She's always like this whenever her unnie is around.

"Unnie?" She called her attention because up until now, she hasn't said any word yet. They are just hugging and enjoying the moment.

Jeongyeon looked at her watch and saw that it is already 11:55, five minutes before the new year.

"Dahyunie, those pictures are all stolen. I might be sounded like a creepy stalker but I just can't help myself capturing your cuteness. All these years I tried to stop my growing feelings towards you but I just can't help it, you effortlessly captured my heart, flutters it, and even breaks it whenever you cling to Momo and Sana. I even used those pranks for you to give your attention to me so that I'm really sorry. That's why I'm confessing right now, I don't want to hurt you, embarrass you before you see me but I want to start my New Year with you as my only love."

All the time that Jeongyeon was speaking, Dahyun couldn't help her tears flow. The feeling of her heart that wants to burst because she was very fluttered, she knows she feels the same.

"Unn--" Jeongyeon placed her finger on Dahyun's lips because she's afraid of what will come out of her mouth. What if she doesn't love her back? What if she rejects her? Those thoughts came into her mind.

Instead, she just looked at her watch and smiled. It's finally time. She held the younger's cheeks and lean towards her which cause their lips to collide. As soon as their lips touched, various noise was heard outside and the members came into the room shouting Happy New Year but were stopped when they saw what's happening.

"Oh my gosh!" They heard Jihyo said and pushed the others outside. Giving them privacy.

Jeongyeon laughed at them and Dahyun only smiled when they separate. Looking at each other, Jeongyeon held Dahyun's hand,

"I love you, Dahyunie. This time, it is not a prank."

Dahyun couldn't help it anymore, this time, she pulled Jeongyeon, and once again, their lips collide. Closing her eyes and feeling the moment, the moment that she didn't think would happen.

"I love you too, Prank master."