ComingBack I(MiHyun)

"Stop! Please just let me go!" A beautiful girl with long brown hair and bangs shouted at the girl kneeling and hugging her knee, clearly begging to not leave her.

"Please, Minari. Don't be like that. I love you. Don't leave me." The beautiful monolid-eyed and fair-skinned girl beg. Couldn't accept the fact that her girlfriend is leaving her without any explanations.

"No, Dahyun. Get off of me. I will leave now." Mina said without any emotions on her eyes and face. But Dahyun just tightened her grip on Mina's knee.

"I will just let you go if you tell right into my face that you don't love me anymore!" Dahyun cried out. Those words made Mina stopped for a while. A tear escaped her eye but she quickly wiped it. She feels like someone's clenching her heart until it runs out of the blood.

Mina breathed heavily before portraying her emotionless face again, "Then look at me." She said firmly. Dahyun looked at her, eyes puffing and red because of crying.

Mina swallowed the lump on her throat before saying the fakest words she'll ever say, "I don't love you anymore, Dahyun."

Dahyun couldn't believe what she had heard. It is like a bomb severely damaging her heart. Her grip loosened, her tears are continuously falling. She can't think properly anymore, her mind went blank.

Mina took it as an opportunity to leave. As soon as she gets inside her family's car, her tears started falling. She's sobbing like a child and hit her chest multiple times hoping it would lessen the pain. She left her girlfriend, her greatest love, her future because of her Dad.

Her Dad didn't approve of their relationship. She told her that she should finish her college first and managed his companies before approving. And she'll continue her studies abroad.

Mina was furious of course, she tried to fight back but her Dad threatened her that she will bring Dahyun's family down. So she has no other choice but to follow.

"Are you happy now, Dad? I hope you're happy because I am miserable now." She spits those words to her Dad before going into her room and cried her eyes out. I'm sorry, Love. I have to do this. I will get back to you after all of this mess.

Dahyun, on the other hand, is still on the pavement. Looking blankly at the skies, it's getting darker. Just like her life, it's sunshine has left her. There's no reason to be happy, no reason to continue living.

"Oh my gosh, Dubu! What are you doing there?" She heard someone said and came to her view is Momo, Her girlfriend, no, her ex-girlfriend's friend, together with Jeongyeon.

Again, she cried. Momo looked at Jeongyeon and just hugged their friend. Clueless at what's happening. Jeongyeon tried calling Mina but she isn't answering.

"Sh-she left me. Sh-she doesn't l-love me anymore. M-mina left me, unnie." Momo was shocked at what Dahyun has told her. She couldn't believe Mina could do that. Dahyun is almost the perfect girlfriend according to Momo and Mina really fits for her.

"We will talk to her, okay? Stop crying, Dub. We're here for you." Jeongyeon said, caressing Dahyun's back. But Dahyun just cried until she lost consciousness.

"Let's send her home first and just call Nayeon and Jihyo to take care of her then we'll go to Minari." Momo seriously said before driving into Dahyun's house. They waited for the two before they leave.

They reached Mina's house but were faced by her father instead.

"Uncle, where's Mina?" Momo asked looking through the house.

"She's gone abroad. She'll continue her life there." He said authoritatively. Momo knew by then that Mina was forced to leave. She looked at Mina's father disgustingly.

"You're awful." Then they left.

+++

"Dubu! Let's eat!" Chaeyoung called Dahyun who's seriously reading the papers. From the papers, she turned her gaze to her friend who's as usual happily walking towards her.

She stood up and fixed her table before removing her glasses. She gets her bag and walks towards her friend.

"Where do you want to eat?" Chaeyoung asked. Clinging her arms to Dahyun's.

"Anywhere near. I still have a lot of papers to sign."

It's been three years since her parents passed their companies to her. Chaeyoung is the first employee who she interviewed and they clicked, they became friends since then.

"You have to loosen up a bit, bro. Look at you, you're very thin." Chaeng commented and held her waist as they entered the nearest fancy restaurant.

But was stopped when someone bumped into Dahyun. She fell on her butt that caused her to yelp.

"Dahyun!" Chaeng shouted and helped her to stand up. Dahyun massaged her butt and cursed in her mind, "Hey! Say sorry! Why are you just staring there?" She heard Chaeng said.

She looked at the person she bumped with and as soon as their eyes met, she was shocked. She never thought she would see her again, she never thought she could smell her familiar scent again, she never thought her heart will beat faster and would ache again at the same time. She never thought she would come back again after five years. She never wishes for her to come back.

"I-I'm sorry," Mina said in almost a whisper. She didn't expect to see Dahyun this soon. She just came back from Japan. Yes, she has plans on meeting Dahyun someday but she didn't expect that she would see her this very soon. When she's not ready.

Dahyun scoffed at what she heard. It's like double meaning for her. But maybe it's because she bumped her not because she left her, why would she even say sorry for the thing she did heartlessly?

"It's alright. I'm used to being hurt, anyway." Dahyun just said and pulled Chaeyoung outside the restaurant.

"W-wait, Dahyun. Let's talk please." Mina said as she held Dahyun's arm. The latter aggressively removed her hand off of her and glared at the girl. She admits that Mina became more beautiful and matured but she's still the one who hurt her.

"We're done, Mina. There are no more things to talk about." Dahyun firmly said.

Mina shook her head, "No, please. I have a reason. Listen to me first, Dahyun. Please." She pleaded.

"You never listen to my pleadings before. I knelt, I begged, I stopped you but you still go. Don't think that I could still forgive you after what you have done."

Dahyun left those words to Mina then pulled Chaeyoung out of that suffocating place.

Once again, she cried over her.