Comeback to Me, Please II(DaYeon)

Is it all fake? Am I been fooled again for the second time? Do I deserve all of this? All I did was give my all to her. Why did I do for her to leave me?

"Enough with that, Bro. Let's go home. You're drunk." Chaeng tried to get the bottle of hard drink in my hand but I won't give her that.

"I'm not drunk, I'm hurt! Why can't they understand that? And why my heart couldn't get used to being hurt and being played? Gosh. I love her with all my life! I only thought of her as my partner but why did she leave me!?" I shouted and hit my heart many times. Blaming it for hurting again and again.

"Stop it, Bro." Chaeng held my hand to stop me from hitting my heart.

"You know what's hurting me more? I injected something into her when we did that and she's probably pregnant by now but where am I? Where is she? I'm not by her side just because of that...that--"

"Admit it. You gave her reason to leave you, Dahyun. You are still not over your ex and she wants you to fix yourself first before she goes back." I bit my lower lip when I remembered how hurt she was when she saw us six months ago.

"Dahyun, let's talk please just for today." Momo pleads when she saw me walking inside a cafe near my office to buy breakfast for Nayeon.

It's been a year since she has shown herself to me and since that day we became official. We are being considerate to each other and we are satisfied that's why our relationship is healthy.

I have also moved on to Momo. I never think of her anymore. I think I won't care anymore if they kiss in front of me.

"Please, Dahyun. We won't go anywhere but here. I just want to explain." I looked at her eyebrow raised. She looks desperate, she even got thinner and her eyebags are getting bigger.

I sighed, "I only have an hour, Momo. My girlfriend is waiting for me."

"Y-you have a g-girlfriend?" She unbelievably asks. I nodded and walked over to one of the tables here.

"Yeah. She's my secretary." I simply said and sat on the chair. She did the same and we're face to face, "What do you want to talk about?"

"I missed you, Dahyun." She held my hand and looked at me teary-eyed. I don't feel anything anymore, I only looked at her and let her say whatever she wants.

"Jeongyeon and I was a mistake. I never loved her. It is you I only love, I tried to be happy with her when you left but I just can't. You're different. Please, Dahyun, come back to me please." She pleaded. I sighed and retrieved my hand.

I stood up, "Momo, I can go back to you but not like we were before. I am happy now. I have moved on. Please be happy for me and I hope you'll be happy soon." I walked away from her but she pulled me and the next thing I knew she was kissing me and I saw Nayeon's back outside.

I forcefully pushed Momo, "Oh my gosh! Don't go anywhere near me anymore!" I said and ran to catch Nayeon.

I went to my office but she's not there. I get my keys and drove off to our house. And there, I saw her packing her things.

"H-hon, it's not what you think it is." I plead and tried to hold her arm but she pulled away.

She looked at me with tears flooding her eyes, "I thought you have moved on, Dahyun. Seems like I was wrong." She wiped her tears and zipped the bag close and carried it.

"I have it! Please, listen first. D-don't leave me." I tried my best not to cry but it was just too painful to see that she's crying and ready to leave me.

"You are free to go-"

"No! N-Nayeon, don't. Please. Let me explain, please." I beg on my knees and hold her hand tightly. My sob was uncontrollable and I felt like my heart is getting ripped into pieces.

"I'm sorry but I need space."

+++

"Aww." I held my head and shut my eyes deeply. My head is throbbing in pain.

I looked over the room and knew that it was Chaeyoung's. I sat up on the bed and massage my head. I am wearing Chaeng's pajamas which is with strawberry design.

I was finding my phone when Chaeyoung entered the room. She's holding a tray with a glass of milk and water and food for breakfast as well as medicine for my hangover. She placed it in front of me and sat on the side of the bed facing me.

"Bro, you have a lot of missed calls from your parents. I swear it will be about the state of the company which is getting lower." Chaeyoung handed me my phone which I opened and saw messages coming from my parents.

I ate the food she brought and drank the medicine before taking a shower and driving out of her house to talk to my parents.

They usually haven't contacted me for something like this because they knew my capacity and that I would probably solve the problem of our company even in a day. So I wonder why they wanted to talk to me.

They knew about me and Nayeon. They really liked her a lot that they even suggested that we should live in our house but of course, I said no because I want to be with Nayeon alone.

They were very disappointed when they learned about what happened and even banned Momo from our every buildings and company. Serves her right though.

My Bunny... I miss her so much. After she left I called everyone in her family, even her friends but they do not know where she goes. And I wouldn't forgive myself if something happens to her. I tried to find her, I even hired a private investigator but I guess it is really hard to find someone who doesn't want to be found at all.

I reached our house before noon. Maids and bodyguards greeted me and told me that my parents were in the library.

I knocked three times before opening the door. And there, I saw my mom and my dad happily talking with someone I was searching for for a very long time.

"N-nayeon?" I nervously said. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried my best to stop the tears from falling especially when she faced me.

It's really her. She's really here.

"We'll leave you two alone." I heard my parents said and exited the room.

Nayeon is still not saying any word. She's just looking at me seriously. Nothing changed to her physically, aside from she's fatter. She's still my beautiful Bunny.

"H-hon." I cried and run towards her to hug her. How I miss her warmth. How I miss being this close to her. "I-I love you so much, Nayeon. I have moved on from Momo. Listen to me first, please. Don't leave me."

I poured all my longing into this hug. I missed her so much that I can't even remove my hands from wrapping her waist. I'm afraid she would be gone once I did.

I felt her arms hug me back and her hands stroke my hair, "I know, Dahyun. Leaving you was a very stupid decision I have ever done. You probably felt the same feelings you've been through when that Momo bitch left you and that was the last thing I want you to feel when you are with me. I'm sorry."

I let go of her and wiped the tears blocking my sight of her beautiful face. She's crying, too.

"I'm sorry, Hon. You know that I won't leave you for Momo, right? I love you so much. You saved me. It's just that she wanted me to come back to her but when I refused she kissed me and that's what you have witnessed. I love you, Nayeon."

She held my face and kissed me, "Let's just forget about it, Love. We came back and that's the most important."

"We?" I creased my forehead but instantly switched into a shocked face when she held her tummy.

"Yes, Hon. I'm pregnant."