That's My Order(DaHyo)

"President, that little annoying white girl is causing another fuss right now. We can't stop her." The Peace and Order Officers updated the President, Park Jihyo, who's now busy reading papers regarding their upcoming Field Day.

She looked at her comrades, Sana and Chaeyoung, who look very stressed. She shakes her head and rises from her seat and massage her temple. That little girl, again. She said to herself.

"What is it this time?" Jihyo asked as they leave the Student Council Room. She's very stressed and still has a lot of papers to read. Being the President of the SC is never easy, especially when there are students who are hard-headed like this girl.

"She's fist fighting the leader of B4. We  were just called out from class and was informed that students are fighting." Sana said in annoyance.

"When we saw that it was her, we decided to call you since you're the only one who could stop her," Chaeyoung added.

Jihyo heaved a sigh. All of the students in the Academy are scared of her, juniors or seniors, they respect her so much. She is the youngest student who became the President of the Student Council because of her leading ability.

They reached the cafeteria and the noise of the students cheering was heard even on the outside. The students notice the Officers and immediately give way.

And there, she saw the girl being beaten by four girls. Lisa and Rosè are holding her in both arms, Jisoo is pulling her blonde hair, and Jennie's slapping and smacking the poor girl.

Jihyo gritted her teeth and clenched her jaw. The state of the girl is awful. She couldn't stand looking at her. She closed her eyes and started counting.

"One." The students trembled when they heard it.

"Two!" She counted louder for the girls to hear. The four girls quickly get their hands off of the pale girl, scared of seeing the President.

"Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosè," Jihyo called out the B4 in all seriousness which made them nervous, "This isn't the first time you've beaten a student, inside and outside the school premises. So now, I will let the students here to decide what punishment should be judged upon you."

"General Cleaning!" One student shouted.

"Suspension!" Another student butted in.

"Kicked Out!" The majority suggested. Those were the people they bullied.

Jihyo heard them and looked at the girls, looking scared. "You heard them. I will send letters to your parents regarding this matter."

"What about her!? Isn't this unfair?" Jennie shouted.

Jihyo's forehead creased, "She will receive punishment as well but not as heavy as yours, ladies. What's unfair with that? In fact, she shouldn't be receiving any at all."

"You're doing this because you two are married! You're biased!" Jennie shot back earning gasps from all the students. Jihyo stared at Jennie who's now smirking at her.

"Kim Dahyun." She seriously called the girl who's just looking at the ground.

Dahyun looked at Jihyo even though her scalps, face, and body hurt. But she didn't mind at all, those four bitches bad-mouthed her wife and she won't just stand there letting them.

She does not know how they knew about their secret marriage. Jihyo and Dahyun married each other for business purposes alone but later developed romantic feelings since they shared the same house and knew each other well.

"Don't just sit there, come here, babe," Jihyo commanded, it may sound serious but it still made Dahyun's heart goes wild.

Dahyun slowly stood up and reached for Jihyo's hand to help her. Jihyo immediately wrapped her hands over her wife's thin waist and fixed her hair before kissing her forehead.

The students watched in awe as this is the first time they saw their President became soft.

"Dahyun and I married each other two years ago. She's the reason why I transferred here because I do not want anyone else to take her away from me. We kept it secret since I do not want you to think that I am being biased because she is my wife." Jihyo felt Dahyun's hand tightened on her shoulder. She saw her struggling due to her wounds and bruise.

Jihyo turned her gaze to the four ladies, "Since they already knew about our marriage, why not reveal our identity? I wonder why didn't you know about this despite knowing our marriage."

"What are you talking about, Pres?" Sana asked clearly no idea about who they were.

"Babe, is it okay?" Dahyun worriedly asked. They hid it for so long but with this situation, it will be revealed.

"We have no other choice but to tell them, they will think that for all those times that you've been in trouble I sided with you." Dahyun just nodded and held Jihyo's hand on her waist.

"I am Park Jihyo, the youngest and richest person in the world, and this is Kim Dahyun, my wife, and the daughter of the President who also owns this school." Loud gasps and whispers were heard in the cafeteria. They feel pity towards the four ladies for beating the daughter of the President.

"So if you all excuse us, we have to meet the President to talk about this matter. Leave this place as soon as possible, B4. Simply because that's my order and no one is allowed to contrast." Jihyo said and exited the place leaving all the students stunned.

+++

"Aww!" Dahyun groaned when Jihyo pressed the cotton with alcohol on her wound.

"I told you for I don't know how many times that do not involve in any kind of fight. You never listen to me." Jihyo is clearly upset with Dahyun. The way she presses the cotton on her wounds says it all.

"But they said that you are a slut and you don't love me," Dahyun said pouting.

Jihyo softens when she knew that the reason for the fight is her. She looked at Dahyun's lips and kissed it. She moved her lips passionately and held Dahyun's nape to keep it longer.

Dahyun moaned when she felt Jihyo's knee on her center. She felt her tongue wondering inside her mouth. They just stop when they need air to breathe.

Dahyun straddled on Jihyo's lap and hug her wife. She wants to be sweer tonight. Jihyo rubbed her back and hugged her even tighter.

"You know that those are not true, they are just using me to bully you, babe. You know very well that I love you and you alone own my heart." Jihyo said sniffing her wife's comforting scent. She felt Dahyun nods on the crook of her neck and lick it that made her goosebumps.

"Babe!" Jihyo tried to stop her but Dahyun just won't.

"You want this, huh." Jihyo smirked, "Now, now. Remove your clothes, kiss me, and make love to me... And

That's my order."