Do You Like Me?(DaTzu)

"Do you like me?" The blonde girl asked the tall, innocent-looking girl who was staring at her for a bit longer now.

The girl turned red and looked away from the pale girl, "Of course not." She replied still looking away from her.

"Okay." The pale girl just said then walked away from her. She's still smiling, she could still feel stares from her back. She finds the tall girl very cute especially when she blushes.

"Dahyun!" The pale girl looked in front of her and saw her friends waving at her. It is Momo and Nayeon whom she's friends with since they were kids.

"What are you smiling at?" Momo asked as soon as she got near her.

"You don't need to ask, Momo. Just look past her and you'll know." Nayeon nudged Momo and they saw the girl who is blushing still at the back of Dahyun but far enough to not hear them talk.

"She keeps on lying, though. I know she likes me." The girl rolled her eyes in annoyance. She always asks her if she likes her but she keeps on denying it when her actions say otherwise.

"Then confess first!" Momo blurted out. Dahyun looked at her wide-eyed. She never confessed to anyone before, it is always them who admit their love for her and she doesn't care if they love her or not.

But this certain girl caught her attention, the quietest but loudest visual on their campus who keeps on staring at her wherever she goes. She knows that she's staring because even her, couldn't resist Tzuyu's presence so she always looks at her.

"No way! I will never ever do that." Dahyun firmly said and walked towards the cafeteria and the two following behind.

Students keep on greeting them which she returns back with a smile. The three are very famous on their campus along with the other girls including Tzuyu, with their bright aura everyone approaches them wherever they go.

"She'll take her words back soon, Momo. We just have to wait for it." Nayeon smirked and Momo nodded in agreement. They know Dahyun, she has short patience and easily annoyed. Tzuyu just has to keep doing that.

The cafeteria filled with 'Hi's and 'Hello's when they came in. They saw their other friends waving at them so they went directly to them.

"What do you want to eat?" Jihyo asked as soon as they are seated. Dahyun looked at her friends and noticed that one is missing.

"Where is Sana unnie?" Sana barely missed their lunch together. She's even the one who spams them messages if they are not there.

"She mentioned that she will invite someone here but we do not know who." Dahyun brow raised. Does she have a boyfriend? She thought no couple is allowed there on the table?

"Oh, speaking of," Jihyo said as she points her finger at the back. And there she saw Sana with a smiling Tzuyu. Who seems like enjoying each other's presence.

Dahyun felt an unfamiliar feeling as she saw Tzuyu enjoying other's presence while she thought she likes her. Nayeon saw it and she smirked again, laughing evilly in her mind.

"Hi Sana, never thought you could bring the visual queen here." Jeongyeon greeted Sana and Tzuyu with an overwhelming smile. Sana laugh and looked at Tzuyu.

"She's very hard to get through. I almost give up but when she heard me saying that you could get along together especially Dubdub she immediately changed her mind." Dahyun felt her heart jumped when she heard it. She looked at Tzuyu who is now blushing furiously. She smiled at the sight.

"Of course they could! Knowing Dahyun, she will easily befriend Tzuyu. She even made Mina noisy." Chaeyoung said proudly. Dahyun is very friendly and easy to approach. They never doubt Dahyun's social skills, she was the one who connected them together.

"Great then. Anyway, what do you want to eat, Tzu?" Sana held Tzuyu's hand and looked at her lovingly. Dahyun's eyes feel sore at the sight, though she knew that Sana is always like that even to her. She just couldn't help but feel jealous.

The lunch ended without Dahyun and Tzuyu talking. Dahyun would just secretly steal glances over Tzuyu and vise versa. Dahyun still feels jealous though.

It was her PE class when she felt like someone's staring at her so she turned her head over her shoulders and saw Tzuyu standing at a distance. She doesn't know why she walked towards Tzuyu and now that they are face to face she doesn't know what to say.

"Why do you keep on staring at me?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu was taken aback and blushed. She was about to go when Dahyun held her arm. They both feel electricity when they touch and their hearts beat faster.

"I-I'm not." Tzuyu quietly replied avoiding contact with Dahyun. But Dahyun wasn't having it so she pulled Tzuyu at the school's garden not minding the class she was about to ditch.

"Y-you have a class. Where are we going, D-Dahyun?" Tzuyu nervously asked. It was their first time talking to each other this long. Their conversation goes like Dahyun asking if she likes her and Tzuyu's denying it and it's done. But this time it's different.

Dahyun made Tzuyu sit on one of the benches and towered her placing both of her hands on her side which Tzuyu thinks is very sexy. Tzuyu looked at her from head to toe admiring her hourglass figure and flawless skin.

"Eyes up here, Tzuyu," Dahyun said smirking at how Tzuyu looked. Tzuyu blushed and looked at her side. She could feel her heart beating very fast and it only happens whenever Dahyun is near.

Tzuyu admits that she loves Dahyun, but she doesn't want to tell her because she's very shy and thinks that she wouldn't love her back so she would just look at her at every possible time.

"Do you like me?" Dahyun straightforwardly asked. Gaining her confidence to ask that again. It takes a little time before Tzuyu answered.

"I- don't." Dahyun raised her brow and was irritated for a bit. Until when would she deny her feeling for her?

"Until when are you gonna lie?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"The way you look at me says it all! Gosh, Tzuyu! Just confess already." She shouted at her out of frustration. Dahyun doesn't want to let this game of hers be continued any longer.

She likes Tzuyu, yes. And she's just waiting for Tzuyu to admit her feelings before they make a move to another level but Tzuyu is just so stubborn.

"I don't like you, Dahyun." Dahyun controlled her feelings by heaving a sigh. She's giving up.

"If that's the case. Then be it." Dahyun started walking away but was stopped when she felt arms embracing her body and a warm breath hitting the crook of her neck which made her hitched her breath.

"W-what are you doing, Tzuyu?" Tzuyu could smell Dahyun's sweet scent and she's sure that Dahyun could also feel her heart beating so hard.

"I-I don't like you." Dahyun creased her forehead and upon hearing it she tried to free herself from Tzuyu's arms but Tzuyu didn't let her but made her face her and held both of Dahyun's cheeks before closing their remaining distance.

Dahyun's eyes widened. It was just a smack but it was full of unsaid feelings. She held Tzuyu's shoulder for support when they separate and looked at each other. Their hearts are beating in sync. Both fast and loud.

"I don't like you, Dahyun. But I love you."