12

Carter's alpha house was beautiful. It was deep in the woods, it looked to be woods filled with pine trees. Not fun for running on. But beautiful to look at.

Cathrine screamed Something when she saw me from the huge glass windows. I waved to her as I walked up the steps towards the door. Before I even got to the door Carter pulled it open and smiled at me. "Hello gorgeous," he said as he kissed me before pulling me inside.

"I have big plans. I was thinking we could braid hair and do a face mask. Then I can show you all Carters baby pictures, and tell embarrassing stories"

"Would you look at that, Marley and Melody are here to get you"

"What a shame," he said sarcastically. She grabbed her bag from the coffee table and sighed. "Bye Spencer. Be safe kids!" She yelled as she walked out the door.

I chuckled as he shook his head. "I like her," I told Carter as I looked up at him. "She likes you too. You are all she would talk when we got home" he leaned down and kissed me.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked as he pulled away. "Do you want a drink?" He asked me before I could answer the first question.

"I'm alright but thank you," I told him. "I have beer, soda, wine" I shook my head. "And where did you get those?" I asked him.

"The store," he said looking at me like I was weird. "How old are you?" I asked him. "23," he said before he realized what I was asking.

"I was at your school, to check it out before I was thinking of sending Cathrine there. But Marley was also starting, so I just went with her" he lied. But I didn't say anything I just nodded.

"Do you wanna go watch a movie in my room?" He asked me and I nodded. He grabbed some snacks and two sodas. I offered to carry something but he just told me to get on his back. He glared at me when I said no, so I jumped into my mates back.

He walked up to his room and walked us into a huge bedroom. It was pretty. The king-size bed was up against a white brick wall. The other walls were painted a grey color. The bed and pillows were black and white.

He set all the snacks down on the nightstand as I climbed off his back. He turned to me and kissed me. I pulled away and opened my eyes.

"I've never felt like this" I whispered to him. He smirked and kissed me again. "Neither Have I baby girl" he whispered. He pulled me into the bed and we started making out again. We did that for about an hour before my phone started going off. I ignored it the first few times but then His phone started ringing too.

"It might be important, we should answer them," he said and I nodded. He held me on his lap as we took out our phones.

"Just my siblings looking for something," I said with a sigh. "Cathrine trying to prank call me" he growled making me smile.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked him. We laid down on his bed getting under the covers. Carter put on Tomb raider as I snuggled into his arms. It felt right to be in his arms. It was like I fit perfectly. "You fit perfectly. Almost like we were made for this" he said and I smiled into his chest as he kissed my head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to the light coming through my windows. Damnit I left my curtains open. I opened my eyes and looked over at curtains.

Those are not mine.

I looked down and saw a pair of tattooed muscular arms wrapped around me. Carter has tattoos. You learn something new every day.

I reached over to my phone that was on the nightstand. It was 6:30, Max would be up by now. Looks like I'm telling him I found my mate when I got home.

I tried to remove his arms from me but I couldn't. "Carter" I whispered as I tried to wake him up. I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms, but he only ended up tightening his hold.

"Carter," I said again. Nothing.

I leaned closer and kissed his neck. He mumbled something. I kissed him again and his eyes slowly opened. "Good morning gorgeous," he said as he smiled at me.

"I have to go" I whispered. He sighed, "5 more minutes?" He asked and I shook my head.

"My brothers are going to be up. I'm gonna be in trouble if I don't get home"

"One more kiss?"

I kissed him, for about a minute before pulling away. "I have to go" I whisper yelled. He chuckled before letting go. I climbed out of bed and then leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Bye handsome," I said before leaving his room.

I ran to my car and practicality was speeding home. I pulled into the driveway and ran inside.

Max was sitting at the kitchen table with his mate Skylar when I walked in. Max didn't look happy, But Sky smiled at me.

"Where were you?" Max growled before Sky lightly smacked his arm. "Let her explain," she said.

"I was at a friends" I lied

"What's her name?" Max asked as he tilted his head.

"I'm not telling"