Chapter 32

Trevor's POV

"WHY DO YOU want to tag along with me today, Lei? You'll only get bored." I told Alessandra Denise as she struggled with her earrings infront of the bathroom mirror. She wouldn't really expect a vanity mirror in my room since the last time I've been here, I never—even once—thought I'd bring a wife when I come back.

I leaned on the door frame and crossed my leg and placed a hand in my pocket as I waited for her to finish her business.  "Trevor, kung ang iniisip mo ay aagawin kita sa asawa mo ng 100 years ay nagkakamali ka. Magiging thirdwheel lang ako sa lovestory niyo ni papel just please get me out of this house because no matter how beautiful this place is, it's beauty can really kill me" she said. Her face comical. I bent my head down to hide a laugh. 

"I know you have issues between work and business papers, believe me. I wouldn't want you to go through that today, babe. Why don't you go shopping or wander here in Cali, I wouldn't really mind as long as you come home at the decent time or I can fetch you wherever you are"

She walked her way towards me and pointed a finger that settled on my chest covered in Armani suit. "My dear husband, if you think I'm the kind of girl who enjoys that kind of 'relaxation' then I'm asking you to kindly think again because I am certainly NOT. Besides, kanino ba ako nakikipag honeymoon sa mga damit?" she said with force.

 I knew I married a difficult woman who has her own mind but I never knew Lei would want to make this honeymoon real.

I have been partly avoiding her these past 2 days nang sa gayo'y makalimutan ko na honeymoon pala ang ipinunta ko dito at hindi trabaho. I respect my wife and if respecting her means to stay away from her then so be it dahil baka hindi ko pa mapigilan ang sarili ko. 

I raised my brow at her sabay hawak pa sa baba. Let's see what's her idea of honeymoon. "So you want our honeymoon to happen in my office?"

I saw her hips sway as she walked back to face the mirror. Nice view. Exclusively my view.

"Kung yun nalang ang natatanging lugar para sa honeymoon then office would be fine, hindi naman ako mapili eh"  sabi niya na nagpataas sa aking kilay. It also made my energy hyped. My wife is so naughty. Honeymoon in the office huh.

"Oh really, ano namang balak mong gawin sa opisina ko?" tanong ko sa kanya. I was hiding my smirk since she can see me in the mirror. Malaman niya pang I'm dominating this conversation and she's riding it very well.

"Uhm, wala akong maisip eh. Ikaw nalang mag-isip since your in control of your office. Alam mo ang pasikot sikot doon." sabi niya pa. Pasikot-sikot. Anong alam mong pasikot-sikot, babe?

"I see. So you want honeymoon in the office? May naiisip na akong gawin" sabi ko sa kanya. My stomach's dying. I'm literally in pain hiding my laughter. She's so serious, she didn't even realize I mean another thing. Damn, attraction.

"Anong naiisip mong gawin para sa honeymoon natin in the office? May magagawa ba tayo doon? Baka naman maliit lang yung office mo ha—-" she stopped mid-sentence and it didn't take awhile when my head hurted like hell as she threw a bottle of cream at me. I haven't  laughed this hard—ever. Not with a girl.

"Bastos!!"

I exited the bathroom with a huge grin as I entered the room and got my keys.

"I'll meet you out front in five. We'll kick this honeymoon in the office, babe!" I shouted and I went down and readied the car. I can hear her scream from upstairs.

Nakita ko pang napailing-iling si Manang pagkalabas ko ng bahay. Sumakit tuloy ang tiyan ko kakatawa. Too bad, she won't be getting that honeymoon in the office. A Monterazas is never too cheap. Not for his beloved wife.