CHAPTER 3: Pirate Raid

Bakugou's POV:

Once I catch my breath and cough up the water I had inhaled. I realized I was being carried by weird hair on his back.

"Damnit put me down! I'm fine now! Wait how did I make it back from the water?"

"Midoriya jumped in after you and we pulled you guys out."

"Why would he save me? I don't understand."

I hid my face in weird hair's back. After awhile he stopped running and I smelled burning wood. I could hear the crackling of our village burning. So I looked up and saw that every adult was killed outside of their homes. We didn't see any kids around but just us four.

"AAAHH!"

Before I could say anything. Deku screamed. I turned around to see why he screamed and saw three pirates behind us. The one with blue hair and really chapped lips had a hold of Deku and was tying him up. Half n half charged at the blue haired one and yelled out.

"LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!"

The pirate smirked. Then he put all of his weight on one foot. Moved over to half n half's blind spot. Put his free foot in between Shoto's legs and as he was going back to a standing position. He tripped Shoto and as he was falling backwards. The blue haired pirate  chopped him in the back of his neck. Knocking him out cold before he hit the ground. I got off Kirishima's back. As soon as I did that. Me and Kirishima split up and went separate ways. The guy with black hair and scars on his face darted infrunt of me. All I could think was "Damnit he's fast" before he picked me up and threw me on top of Kirishima. I tried to get up off Kirishima but the scarred guy wrapped one of his arms around my body as he tied my wrists behind my back and tied ropes around my body by my shoulders. Just like Deku, Kirishima, and half n half  was tied up. They grouped us together around the guy who looked like smoke. As his body surrounded us. I closed my eyes in fear of what might happen next. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I thought. "I don't wanna die like this."