CHAPTER 26: Fight On Ice

Deku's POV:

Dabi breaks the wall behind me. As Twice makes copies of himself to surround me. Toga licks some blood off her knife and transforms into a guy with red hair. Dabi runs towards Kacchan as Toga fights Shoto. At first Shoto wouldn't hit back. He was in a defensive position. Before Dabi reaches Kacchan. Kirishima is on top of him. Shoto gives Kirishima the order to break the ice and Kacchan along with it. Dabi was going to fire off a blast to get Kirishima away but Shoto threw Toga at him and knocked them into the water. As I was looking over at where they fell in. A loud crack echoed across the water. My heart fell as I looked towards Kacchan.  To my surprise it wasn't the ice Kacchan was in , but the ice below Shoto.

"What's going on?"

I muttered. To which Dabi replied.

"I guess seeing me in my old look broke his concentration on the ice below."

"WAIT THAT'S WHAT YOU USE TO LOOK LIKE DABI!?"

"Yeah and my real name is Touya Todoroki. I'm Shoto's oldest brother. "

I saw that Touya had a fresh cut on his hand. That's when I realized where the blood on the knife came from.
At that moment the ice broke under Kirishima and Kacchan. Kirishima fell in the water but Shoto stopped Kacchan from falling in by repairing the hole after Kirishima fell in. In only five seconds Kirishima was swept away by the darkness.