CHAPTER 38: Life Together

Deku's POV:

When Kacchan got out of the hospital. We started to talk about a life together. It almost seemed impossible. That is until I thought of a solution.

" What if you stay as a pirate Kacchan. I'll gather food and treasure from the ocean and give it to you. Then when we have enough. We can get an island all to ourselves. That way we can live side by side with no one trying to hurt us. I can even sink ships with one hit from my tailfin."

"That seems like you'll be doing all the work though."

"I'll only sink a ship if you need me to. I'll follow your orders captain HAHAH!"

After my chuckle. Kacchan starts blushing which causes me to laugh harder.

"Quit laughing nerd! grrr"

"Sorry captain Kacchan. Won't happen again. "

I'm trying to hold back my laughter. as we set sail. After seven years of me gathering treasure from the sea floor and Kacchan raiding passing ships. We bought our very own island that no one lived on. After a few decades. We noticed that I was aging slower then Kacchan. By this point Kacchan was in his fifties. He lays beside me and looks up at the night sky like we always do. My tailfin barely in the water and his feet completely in the water. He reaches and holds my hand and says.

" I'm sorry that I called you Deku for all this time. You're not worthless. In fact You're everything to me. I love you Izuku Midoriya."

"I love you too Katsuki Bakugo and I'm sorry for calling you Kacchan. Even when I knew you didn't like it."

"Well I kinda like it now."

We both laugh together and Kacchan closed his eyes with the biggest smile on his face. Then his grip on my hand loosens.

"Kacchan are you asleep?"

He doesn't give a response. Then I noticed his chest wasn't going up and down. Which means he's not breathing.

"Kacchan come on stop playing around. You're scaring me!"

I put my ear on his chest and didn't hear his heart beat. So I pulled him in the water some more. Then I held him close to me as I swam under the water with him in my arms and out to sea.My tears adding to the salt water around us. Never to return to the surface again.

TO BE CONTINUED IN: My Tresure Under The Sea