CHAPTER 30: Waking Up To The Truth About Deku's Dad

Bakugou's POV

I feel warm. It's as if I'm the sun melting snow on a hot summer's day.  Everything is blurry and sound is unclear.  A tall figure stands beside me as a smaller one runs up to me.

"Kacchan I'm here. Everything is g---- to be okay."

My hearing was going in and out, but I recognized that voice anywhere. I smiled before passing out.  When I woke up. I was in a rock cave. it's nothing like the crystal ones from before. This place looks older then our homeland. The cave looks to be made from granite. All the vibrant colors mixing like a mural. I slowly sit up and turn to stand up from the bed I was in. As I put weight on my legs. My knees almost buckled.  So I braced myself and held the walls as I walked to see where I was at. This place is like a house. Rooms carved out of the rocks. The hallway was lit up by the same Crystal's that were at cave island. Surprisingly there's no water anywhere but above the clear Crystal ceiling. After I was over the beauty of this place.  I heard Deku's voice coming from the room at the end of the hall.

"So that's all I have to do and Kacchan won't be in danger anymore?"

A deep and menacing voice responds back saying.

"Yes and so will everyone else from your homeland. All you have to do is except me as your father and lay inside the crystal chamber."

"You're not my dad. My dad was a foreigner and that's why I wasn't born with a quirk."

"So Inko didn't tell you. That's unfortunate. When your mother was in college.  She was dared to kiss the statue of All Might in town square. I was Sealed in that statue for protection. However when she kissed me. Some of my power leaked out and into her. I guess one of my quirks must've created you  Midoriya."

I could hear footsteps getting further away from me. Then the sound of two rocks grinding against each other.  When I peeked inside.  I saw Deku laying down in a bright blue crystal bed that was in the shape of an egg. The man without a face shut the lid of the bed and the crystal top and bottom fused together. Trapping Deku inside.