CHAPTER 16: Freedom

Deku's POV:

As I tried to get to the surface. I felt like I was in a tank again. So I started swimming below the ground and in the caves below Kacchan's feet. I couldn't see anything but shadows above me. It was almost like looking threw a incomplete crystal formation. After awhile I could see that the shadows got bigger. Like they were fighting each other.  As I swam closer I could hear what Kacchan was saying. Hearing him say those words was like a weight lifted off of me. Before I could say anything.  I felt a ripple in the water as a loud drop hit the ground above me. Both of my hands were on the rock above as it went clear and Kacchan fell in the water with me. The guy who was on top of Kacchan fell in aswell. So I lifted Kacchan to the surface. Once I got him out of the water. I bit The blue haired guy's arm with my sharp teeth. Then I dragged him to where I set the chains the use to be on Kacchan at. As I had him pinned down to the sea floor with my tail fin. I turned around to get the chains ready to put on him. However once I turned back to put them on him. I noticed he was turning to crystal just like the ones in the cave above. I swam back to Kacchan as fast as I could and started CPR. Before I could do mouth to mouth. Kacchan woke up and coughed. His beautiful red eyes looking into mine.

"Kacchan I was so w--."

Before I could finish. Kacchan kissed me passionetly. I felt so weak an vonerable. Like he was stripping my soul. Even though my fin was still in the water a little. I felt it turn back into legs.