CHAPTER 13: Memories Return

Deku's POV:

When Kacchan gave me the plate of food. I was going to tell him my memories have returned. However someone outside of the room yells out.

"Land ho!"

Not even 2 seconds pass by and he's out the door again. A few minutes pass and I can hear Kacchan yelling.

"You BASTARDS I'LL K--!"

I start to get worried. So I start to get out of the tank. Two guys came in the room right as I lifted the lid to escape. One of the guys climes up the latter and tackles me back in the tank. While the other is unlocking the wheels to move the tank. The one in the tank with me is putting heavy chains on me and attaching them to the bottom of the tank. Then he climes out and both of them start rolling me out of the room. I start looking around trying to find Kacchan but I can't see where he is.

"Where are you taking me?"

In sync both of the guys said to me.

"Shut up you're going to the black market."

"What!? No please don't do thi--!"

I was interrupted with a huge splash from the other side of the ship. All the men around from Kacchan's ship started laughing and cheering.

"Hail Captain Shoto Todoroki!"

I looked up on deck and saw my old friend with a evil grin on his face. Then I realized what the splash was from. So I started thrashing around as they were unloading the tank. Soon the ropes broke and the tank fell about ten feet. The tank busted upon impact of the dock. I looked at the water and saw that the darkness was coming for Kacchan. To my otherside was the pirates coming for me. So I used my sharp teeth and broke the chains like they were paper. After that I was trying to get to the water, but a guy with dark blue hair and bags under his eyes grabbed my fin.

"You're not going anywhere ya damn fishman."

I screeched out and the sound was so loud. That he let me go order to cover his ears. Before they could recover from the ringing in their ears and get their balance back. I was in the water holding Kacchan as the darkness consumed us both.