CHAPTER 31: Overhearing

Bakugo's POV:

After the Crystal's fused. The man walks towards where I am. So I hide behind the wall in hopes he didn't see me. The guy starts chuckling as he walks passed me and into another room across the hall.

"HAHAHAHA! Looks like he never knew that his quirk could cancel out mine and rouwen my plans. Hell he actually thought that he didn't have a quirk. Looks like All Might was wrong about my plan. Now time to collect the lifespan of everyone from quirk island."

After he says that. He goes and lays down in a blood red crystal that also is in the shape of an egg. I run to where Deku is and I knock on the crystal so he would open his eyes and look at me.

"Deku hey you have a quirk. You can save everyone without having to fall for that monster's trap!"

He didn't open his eyes.  So I start to power up my quirk but it doesn't work.  That's when I remember that I lost it. So I grab a loose rock from the wall beside me and try to break him out. After about a minute or so.  I feel a pulse go threw my body. I managed to crack the crystal but that's it. Soon I realized that my legs wouldn't move. When I looked down.  They were starting to become one with the cave. Then darkness fills the chamber Deku is in and his eyes open wide with fear as he gasps for air.  I put my right hand on the top so Deku can see it. By this point I'm almost completely engulfed. Deku puts his hand by mine so it's like we're holding hands. I couldn't hold back my tears so I tried smiling. I'm sure he didn't hear me but I  can only hope that he knows how to read lips.

"I love you Izuku Midoriya goodbye."

I remember his eyes widen with shock then nothing.