Chatper 23: Is that one or two lines?

(The songs I link to the chapters, are the main song that I listened too when writing, I'll have a part with all the songs that inspired this book)

🌸 Abby 🌸

I looked at the stick. "Oh." I looked at it harder. "Is this one line of two?" I shook it and there was one solid line and a faint pink one next too it. 

"Should we go to urgent care and get a urine test?" I nodded.

"Yeah, let me go get dressed. I'll tell the boys we're gonna run and get snacks." She nodded "meet you in the car in 5."

I ran upstairs and ran into Bryce. "Where you running of too?" He asked folding his arms.

"Chloe and I are running to the store to get snacks." He nodded "when anything?"

"M&M's and Sour Patch Kids." He walked back into his room and I got dressed.

I grabbed my purse and ran to the car. "Whatever the results we gotta get Bryce his snacks so he doesn't think we were somewhere else." 

I pulled into the urgent care parking lot. "Are you ready?" She nodded slowly, she looked so nervous.

We were sitting in the room after she peed. "What's going to happen if it's positive? What if he doesn't wanna keep it." I rubbed her back.

"That's a conversation you have to have with him. But I know Bryce, he'll wanna keep the baby." She smiled softly then the doctor came in.

"Okay, Chloe. You are in fact pregnant. I'm prescribing you prenatal vitamins and, just take it easy. We are gonna grab a ultrasound though. Just to see how far along you are." She nodded and laid back. "It's gonna feel cold." 

Soon there was a picture of a little blip on the screen. "Oh my god." I felt instantly happy. "That's my niece or nephew." Chloe smiled really big.

"That's my little baby." The doctor smiled at us.

"You're about two months." She wiped Chloe's belly off. She printed out a few pictures of the Ultrasound and handed them to Chloe.

"Have a good evening girls." We said thank you and walked to the car.

"Are you gonna tell him?" She nodded.

"Right now." I smiled. "Let's go tell him."

We walked into the house. "Do you want me to stay?"

"Yeah. I want you to get his face when I tell him." I nodded and grabbed my phone.

"BRYCE COME HERE!" I yelled he came downstairs and looked at us. "SIT" he sat down next to Chloe.

"What's going on." He looked back and forth between us. She grabbed the ultrasound pictures out of her purse and handed them to Bryce.

"These...these are yours?" He looked at her. "You're having my baby?" She smiled big and nodded.  "Oh My God!!" He pulled her into a hug. "I'm gonna be a dad." I smiled big at him.

"I'm two months along." I smiled as the talked between themselves.

(1 week later)

I was at Chloe's helping her pack. Her parents didn't take the news as good as my mom did. They kicked her out.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that." She said. We finished packing the last box and Justin, Monty, and Clay started putting them in the cars.

"It's fine, honestly I'm excited. We get to decorate the nursery, hangout all the time, and you have Lil Pancake in there." She smiled.

We grabbed a few bags and got into my car. "I'm so glad your mom is taking me in. I was so afraid she'd be mad too."

"My mom loves you, and she'd never turn you away, since your pregnant, and it's her grandchild."

We got Chloe moved into Bryce's room. Her and I sat in the empty guest room on the floor. "Savannah for a girl, Lucas for a boy." I said.

"I like Savannah." She said sitting in the rocking chair bought for the nursery. "How about Daniel for a boy."

"I don't like Daniel." Bryce said coming in and sitting next to me. "How about Colton."

"Love it." We both said.

"So if it's a Girl, Savannah. And a boy Colton." She smiled. "I'm so excited for Christmas."

"Me too. It's gonna be so pretty in Aspen."

"I'm excited for our Christmas Eve Tradition we came up with." Bryce said putting his arm around me.

"It's just Homemade Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies, And Polar Express." He pushed me over.

"It's a great movie." He said helping me back up.

"Whatever, I'm excited for you guys to open little pancakes gift." They smiled. I'm so excited for what the future has to hold for the Walker's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~