Chapter 25: An Aspen Christmas Part 2

🌸 Abby 🌸

I woke up to the sound of Monty and Bryce singing "All I want for Christmas is You" through the Intercom. It sounded horrible.

I rolled out of bed and hit the talk button on the speaker in my room. "Shut the Fuck Up. I'll be downstairs in a minute." I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone. The screen bright in my face read 5:30 AM. I grumbled and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. 

I walked downstairs and everyone was sitting around the living room. "Good morning." I said walking over to the kitchen to make hot chocolate.

I got a round of Good Mornings and Merry Christmas's. I poured my cup and sat down on the end of the couch.

Bryce handed out his gifts to everybody. He got Zach some sweatshirts from Express, Jessica and Hannah got a Forever 21 Gift Card, Tony got a tool set, Justin for a skateboard, Monty got a picture of the weight set Bryce bought him.

"Sorry dude, didn't wanna bring it on vacation." We laughed.

Clay got a FYE gift card, and he got me a pair of Red Bottoms and a Louis Vuitton Purse.

"Did you actually follow my Gift List?" He nodded. "Thanks Bryce."

"And me?" Chloe asked.

"I'm gonna give you yours last after everyone passes out their gifts." She nodded. "Okay Abby your turn!"

We passed out gifts for a long time, I got lil Pancake the crib that Chloe wanted.

"Aww. Thanks Abby! I told you nothing too expensive!" I smiled at her.

"It was nothing!" I said sitting on the couch. She smiled.

"Hey Chloe can you grab that bag on the ground." She turned around and grabbed the bag. As she turned around Bryce got down on one knee.

"Oh my god." We all said sitting up.

"Oh my god." She fanned her eyes

"Chloe, I know we've only been together a little over a year. But you're carrying my baby, and I love our little family. So, Chloe Rice. Will you marry me?"  She was crying and excited.

"Yes! A million times yes!!" He stood up and they kissed and he hugged her.

"I'm getting a sister finally!" I said standing up making people laugh.

After we sat down to breakfast we went to spend time with our significant others. Zach and I were sitting on our bed and he pulled a Victoria Secret bag out from under the bed. "I figured you wouldn't want me to give you this in front of Bryce." He pushed the bag towards me.

It was a beautiful black lace one piece set. "Zach...this is beautiful." I held it up. "I'm putting it on." I ran to the bathroom.

"Are you sure? Because everyone's just in their-...rooms." I came out of the bathroom and leaned against the wall. "Holy Shit Abby." He smiled big. "Come here."

Afterwards we got dressed and went downstairs to play Mario Kart with the group.

It was currently Me V.S Monty, He was in first I was in second. We were on the last lap, and we were almost there and Monty hit a banana.