chapter 8:save it luke

Chapter 8:
I had been in the bathroom the remainder of lunch and when the bell rang for 4th period to start I contemplated not going until I heard a knock at the door of my stall. "Karla?" Aleisha called "I know you're in there I just wanted to make sure you were ok." I took a deep breath before unlocking the stall to see aleisha standing in front of me. At the sight of my puffy red eyes and messed up mascara she enveloped me in her arms and stroked my hair as I cried. "Well this has been a rough first day for you huh?" She laughed weakly obviously trying to find some humor in this messed up day. "Do you think you could get through the rest of the day? It's time for 4th period now." Aleisha informed me, at her words I wanted to bash my head into the sink.......it was time to go to 4th period.....where I had to see Luke. I groaned loudly. Aleisha stared at me confused at why this grieved me so. "I have Luke for 4th period." I clarified and her eyes lit up with understanding followed by anger. "How dare he say those awful things to you Karla. If you don't mind me asking why did you run out? It was almost as if he had struck a nerve with you." "Yeah you can say that," I explained "my mother passed away almost 7 months ago and Luke knew that, so when he taunted me in their about my mother it hit me hard."  I felt sick inside, aleisha rubbed my shoulder saying "I told you he was trouble didn't i? Well now you see why, come on I'll walk you to 4th period." We arrived late but my teachers knew I was new so they had been instructed to allow me to come late for the first two day of school in case I got lost. As I parted ways with aleisha and stepped into the classroom I felt all eyes on me especially a pair of electric blue ones. "Miss uh-uh- Montoya! Welcome!" Said Mr Sharp, my honors English teacher. As he scanned his class register. he was a short man who was very stout and had a handle bar mustache. His old style glasses were perched high on his nose and he beamed at me. "It seems our class is at capacity however there is an available spot next to Mr hemmings, Mr hemmings raise your hand so miss Montoya can see you"  Luke shyly raised his hand for a slight moment before dropping it on his desk along with his head obviously wanting to avoid talking to me at all costs. It served me well because I had no intention of ever talking to him again. "Karla-" Luke started but I cut him off "save it Luke, you are a horrible person for what you did back there and I want nothing to do with you so please for everyone's sake just leave me alone!" I snapped.

A/N hey guys sorry it's been a while since I updated. But I wanted to say I wanna know if you guys like the story or not so please don't be ghost readers let me know what you think. Also who's pov would you wanna see in the next chapter? Luke?, Karla?  Landon? Ashton?
I will be dedicating chapters to people based on comments so please comment and I will choose from there. Also follow my Twitter @mikeycliffucked I follow back

btw i dedicated this to ashtonlikespie bc she is my fave writerand has been going through a tough time SO PLEASE SPAM HER WITH LOVE AND VOTES AND READS....K BYE