Chapter 13: Good Girls don't kiss and tell

Warning: smut, dirty kinky words....especially luke's pov

The moment I closed the door luke had me pinned against it. his mouth met mine in a feverish manner. I didn't know where to put my hands so I settled for gripping his hair. I pulled and tugged while our tongues explored each others mouth.

"luke" I said breathlessly but it came out as a moan. his hands gripped my hips as he muttered "jump!" I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and grinding my crotch down on luke's. he walked us upstairs and into my bedroom before tossing me onto the bed causing me to bounce and giggle. luke stood in front of me and began to slowly remove his top but I swatted his hands away " let me" I said trying my hardest to be seductive. luke smirked and stood there as I shakily pulled his singlet over his head (with his help of course) I stared at luke's bare chest and ran my hand over his toned abs and defined v-line

"it's your first time huh?" luke asked. I nodded too afraid to look up in case he laughed at me or judged me and felt I wasn't worth his time. I felt his finger under my chin slowly raise my head up where he placed a chaste kiss on my trembling lips. "its ok baby, if you are sure about this then i'll take care of you tonight." he said. I looked up to find him smiling sweetly and no hint of amusement or judgment playing on his lips. I made quick work of his pants and he was left in his boxers.

 the tent his bulge pitched was impressive and bigger than anything that had ever gone up my vagina (a tampon bc virgin) my eyes widened at the sight and luke noticed. "im not gonna pretend im not flattered at your reaction to my di*k." luke said smiling " but just wait until you see it without boxers" he smirked cockily. he saved me the suspense by pulling his boxers down his legs and I nearly passed out...like was it swollen? should I call a doctor bc that was longer/thicker than the ones the show in health class or the model peni$ we had to practice putting the condom on.

 luke pulled my leggings down my legs and my underwear followed shortly after. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I let out an exhale felling the cool air touch my wet center. I was so turned on. I wanted this, I needed this and with luke it felt right. luke then pulled my top over my head and it too made it's temporary home on my floor. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra throwing it wherever. luke spread my legs open and stared at my most intimate parts. I felt a bit embarrassed and went to close my legs but luke held them open. he had a hungry look on his face and I knew what he was after when he buried his face between my legs. the immense pleasure I felt was one I had never felt before. it was like having an itch and finally scratching it but like 1 million times better. luke's lips wrapped around my cl it and he sucked like his life depended on it . I placed my hands back in his hair and tugged once more moaning his name over and over. I threw my head back when I felt his finger prodding my opening. I winced at the slight pressure I felt but it still felt great. deeper and deeper he plunged into me while I thrashed and moaned all over my bed.

luke placed one hand on my lower stomach to hold me in place and continued his assault on my cli t and pumped his fingers vigorously. I could hear the sucking sounds of his wet mouth and my wet core which turned me on all the more.  when he felt I was comfortable he added another finger I thrashed around moaning "luke that feels so good, oh my god!" I moaned " come for me baby" luke encouraged. I felt the pressure building in my lower stomach and with my back arched and my moans increased as I came oll over lukes mouth he never stopped pumping or licking until I was done. for my first orgasm that sure was great. luke got up sucking and licking at his fingers smirking at me. "mm princess that's my favorite desert." I shyly looked away I didn't know whether to say thank you or what. I eyed luke's length. he was already rock hard and at attention I wanted to touch it so I did. I reached out and wrapped my small hands around his dic*k as much as I could and began to massage and pump. I didn't know exactly if I was doing it right until I looked up and saw luke with his head back moaning, he was staring at me with hooded eyes.

 I continued massaging his length until luke placed his hand over mine. I quickly retreated thinking I had done something wrong. " it's ok baby, you did good " luke said, I just want to spend myself inside of you. he reached into his pants and retrieved his wallet where he got out a small package. he ripped it open and rolled it onto himself before gently pushing me to lay back. he crawled ontop of me and hovered with his tip at my opening. he searched my eyes for any regret orcold feet. when he found none he slowly eased himself inside of me. I felt a stinging at the stretch. word to the wise don't have your first time be with a boy with a colossal penis. I felt the tears at my eyes as I winced in pain. luke stopped moving and wiped my tears " hey hey hey" he gently cooed " you don't have to do this if you aren't ready karla, like im honored you want me to be your first and all but im not fully in yet, we can stop now" as much pain as I was in his kind words really made me forget about it and I answered him by grabbing a handful of each of his a$$ cheeks and pulling him deeper into me I felt something tear slightly  inside and I winced again but I knew sooner or later I would have to get it over with.

 luke sat fully sheathed inside of me not moving for about two minutes finally the searing pain became a dull ache and I was ok for him to move. "it's ok luke, you can move." he began to slowly thrust but I knew it was taking all of him to go slow.

Luke's POV:

god da*n I have never been inside a tighter pu$$y. I knew that not only had I won the bet but I was in for the best fu*k of my life. it's ashamed it was her first time or I would have pounded her tight little cun t into the mattress. I put my hand on her hip ands slowly thrusted. all the while she was moaning and groaning with one hand rested on my chest the other gripping the sheets.

 when I was sure she would love it I picked up speed and really started to give it to her. my dirty thoughts took over " that's right baby you can take me, take my cøck, take all of it" I whispered into her ear while she groaned I leaned up and grabbed her hips with both hands and pounded my thick coøk into her core. forgetting about the fact that it was her first time. I was chasing my own orgasm and I felt it fast approaching. 

 a gentleman always waits for his lady so I reached a hand down to her cli t and began to rub harsh circles while whispering dirty things into her ear " come on baby girl, come for daddy. let him know how good he made you feel. I was the first to taste you, the first to make you come and the first to fu*k you. i'll always s be the first baby. just come allover daddy's big cøck" and with that I felt her walls clench on my d*ck as she came shouting " OH luke! f*ck yes luke oh my god baby!" she arched her back I buried my face into her shoulder chanting her name and crying out and I released into the condom. I still thrusted to ride out our highs before I rolled over next to her and took of the condom to dispose of it. I went into her bathroom and flushed it.

when i went back into her room there was karla naked as the day she was born with a post coital look on her face hair spread all-around her. I got onto the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her covering us with the blankets. "so" I said timidly " how was that for your first time" she turned and pecked my lips saying "good girls don't kiss and tell" and with that she fell asleep. I sent a text to Michael

          'it's done, I want my money and your guitar tomorrow morning in 2nd period, no games clifford'

I drifted off to sleep feeling accomplished but slightly guilty.

a/n: hey guys so yeah I thought I had strayed a bit from the original plot so I threw in a curveball to get it back to where the story was originally supposed to go and no luke is not supposed to be the good guy. and sorry if the smut isn/t what you expected but I wanted to portray her first time as accurate as possible. I have had sex before so I used that knowledge of my first time to help guide me on writing Karla's and I didn't want it to be too cliché of smut. and yes you will get more info on the bet in the next few chapters. but they will be flashbacks from luke's pov and mikeys pov....k love you and no im not copying after...believe it or not boys betting on girls virginities and real and common lol ok follow me on twitter joshuasodun and instagram ariannanogrande