Chapter 5

-Ryan's POV-

I packed in my clothes and things. I wasn't exactly responsible when packing like I'm the kind of person who would bring a million things that I don't need but I 'might' need. Meaning I would only need it if I was never coming home.

But apart from my badass packing I'm kinda looking forward to this trip. I know that I've been saying that it's so stupid and I'm going to find it hard not to kill Ashton but apart from me being little miss negative it might actually be kind of fun. Or maybe not. Well I'm going tomorrow whether I want to or not so.

_____________________________

I woke up to the sponge bob theme song playing at full volume. My ringtone. I've been meaning to change it but I always forget.

I grabbed my phone and turned of my alarm before it woke up all of Australia. My vision was blurred as I looked at my phone screen squinting at the light. It was 7:30.

I thought waking up early was over when I finished school for the summer.

I stripped off and jumped into the shower. I got out and threw on my clothes and brushed through my hair. I quickly lathered on my makeup and put on my shoes.

The doorbell rang and I went to go answer it expecting it to be Charlie and it was.

"Hey." She says groggily.

"Hi come on in, you look gorgeous." I say.

"Really, do you think so?" She says scrunching up her nose.

"Yeah of course." I shrug.

"Do you think.. Calum will like it?" she whispers avoiding eye contact.

"You fancy him so bad don't you?" I smirk.

"I don't know, do you think he likes me?" She blushes. "I need a summer fling."

"Who doesn't like you, your like perfect." I furrow my eyebrows. "But I never imagined you'd have this years summer fling with Calum Hood. Like he's Calum."

"Well I'm far from perfect." she shakes her head, ignoring the second part of my statement.

The doorbell rang as I heard four annoying voices enter the house.

"Who's ready to go!" Michael smiles.

"C'mon guys let's go." Blake gestures with his head.

"I just need to go to say bye to mam and dad, I'll just be a second." I walk into the kitchen.

"Oh here comes the sobs." I hear Blake say as he pretends to cry.

"Are you guys about to go?" Dad asks.

"Yeah everyone's here." I say. "So I guess we will say goodbye now."

"Have a great time honey." Mam says giving me a squeeze.

"Enjoy yourself." Dad smiles giving me a hug and kissing me on the cheek.

I turned around to see Ashton looking at me. He smirked. Had he just seen me kissing my dad. I felt my cheeks reddening.

"Alright let's go." Luke claps his hands together.

We all walked out to the cars and decided who was going in which. Michael's or Calum's. Charlie wanted to go in Calum's so I ended up going in that one as well.

"Hey Calum can I come with you mate" I heard an Aussie accent say behind me. Ashton.

And of course Charlie wanted to sit next to Calum so I was stuck in the back with Ashton. Like things could get any worse.

"Hey rhino." he smirks as he gets in the car.

How could someone even make me so mad with just two words. I didn't respond. He looked at me as if waiting for me to speak.

"Look I'm sorry, maybe you don't like that name."

"No shit." I respond sarcastically.

"Well I don't want to make this whole trip a living nightmare so I'm going to try be nice to you, Ryan" he chuckles. Did he really just do that. Was he apologising? What was going on?

"Thanks" I say smiling at him. Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad after all.

______________________________

A/N:

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will update pretty soon. Don't worry though things won't just live happily ever after just because Ashton is being nice in this chapter does not mean they don't still hate each other. I'll see you in my next update. Bye ;)

______________________

2/4/2015

As in the past chapter, this one has been rewritten and updated.