Chapter 1

-Ryan's POV-

I stared at the book. I really hated school. Well at least tomorrow was the last day before summer. At last.

My phone beeped.

Charlie: Hey gurl ;) how's homework going

Me: Amazing, changed my life forever -_-

Charlie: Ah well, it's almost over and tomorrow is the summer :)

Thank The Lord.

-----------------------------------------------

My doorbell rang and I knew it was Charlie. And before you start thinking things, Charlie is not my boyfriend. Charlie isn't even a boy. That was something we both had in common, we both had unisex names. Basically a name that can be given to a boy and a girl. My name is Ryan.

I went to get the door expecting Charlie to be there, but no, it was my brothers annoying friends - even more annoying than him. And that was saying a lot.

"Is Blake in?" Luke asked biting his lip.

"Yeah, he's up in his room, you can go on up to him." I replied.

They all walked by me up the stairs, Ashton going last. He looked at me.

"Hey rhino." he smirked and the walked past me up the stairs.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

I hated that name. But not as much as I hated him.

Ever since we were twelve he's always teased me and annoyed the hell out of me. And on top of all that he called me that stupid nickname, rhino. I hated him he hated me.

I went back to do my homework. Before I even put pen to paper I heard music playing really loudly.

"Blake!" I screamed

I stormed up to his room. Oh he was gonna get killed.

"Blake!" I yelled opening door.

"Hey there sis, how's homework going?" Blake laughed.

"Turn the music down." I spoke over the noise.

"Take a chill pill rhino." Ashton grinned at me cheesily.

"That's so 2013 dumb ass." I scoff.

Oh my god I hated him so much. I felt my face crumpling up.

"Tuen it down or I'm telling mom and dad." I spoke.

"What are we nine?" Blake chuckles but the look I give him takes the smile off his face. "Fine." He said turning it down

"Thank you, now I'm going to do homework and if I hear it again, I swear I will kill you." I said.

"You have fun with that." Ashton smirked.

I pressed my lips into a thin line and turned around to walk off. The doorbell rang and I went to go get it. Charlie was standing there in a leather jacket.

"You okay?" She smiled.

"No where close." I mumbled. "Come in."

I went into the kitchen and sat down as she sat next to me.

"I'm almost finished I just need a couple more-" I said before my voice was interrupted by the loud music.

"He's gonna die." I moaned.

I stomped up the stairs as Charlie followed. I opened the door slamming it closed behind me. I went over to the TV and yanked out the plug.

"Oh come on what the fuck?" Calum groaned looking at me but then looking over to Charlie as his jaw dropped.

She glanced over at him as they caught eye contact. All the other boys were looking at me as if I had just killed somebody.

"Uh what is wrong with you Ryan?" Michael groaned.

"It's your own fault, I told you to turn it down." I said.

"You also said you would kill us so..." Ashton smiled putting his feet up on the table and crossing his arms over his chest.

I rolled my eyes at him "All you guys ever do is play video games, is there nothing else you do with your life?"

"Actually, we are in a band." Luke said smiling.

"Yeah 5 seconds of summer," Michael says grinning.

"Well good luck with that." I said giving them a fake smile "I've got to go do homework."

"Ha ha you have homework." Ashton said pointing at me.

I turned around and walked downstairs.

"Don't you just hate them?" I said to Charlie.

"Definitely." she mumbles looking down.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So how was the first chapter?

I really hope you guys will like this fanfic because I've got high hopes for it.

I will try update as much as possible. I will update soon.

__________________

2/4/2015

So I'm rewriting this because the first one was bad so this is an updated version. The plot will be the same so you don't have to reread it.