Chapter 19

-Ryan's POV-

"Fuck sake." I mutter, grabbing my hand in pain.

Ashton, who was still lying next to me on the lounger, looked up to me.

"Are you alright?" He asks, concern filling his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just broke a nail. It just hurts. It's fine though."

"It's bleeding."

"Don't worry it's fine. I'll be back in a second." I say rushing off to my room.

He nods and continues to lie down while I stick my finger in my mouth, trying to numb the pain. I hate the way girls are stereotyped as freaking out just because they broke a nail, but it fucking hurt. It wasn't even that serious but it stings so bad.

I run into the bathroom and start to run my finger under the warm water, which doesn't make it better, but worse. I then get a tissue and press hard, trying my hardest to make the pain stop. I may sound like I'm overreacting but it's so sore.

And it happened at the worst moment. Me and Ashton were having fun talking about crap. We were talking about our past life and old girlfriends and boyfriends. He seemed to understand me so much about everything. And of course I had to put my hand down on the ground, hard, with my nail going directly into it.

Ugh I hated my life.

I reach into my pocket to get my phone and remember that Ashton still has it. Shit. There's messages on there between me and Luke about him. I mean Jake Smith.

I run out of my bathroom and out of the door, accidentally running into Calum as I run out the door, causing me to fall right on my ass.

"Sorry." I apologise, feeling my cheeks blush.

"It fine don't worry about it." He chuckles, letting out his hand, lifting me up.

"Thanks so much." I smile which he returns.

"It's okay, by the way, you might want to go quick, Ashton found your little fan page." He laughs.

"Oh shit, well thanks." I panic, running around the corner and going straight for Ashton before he could do anything else.

"Hey larrys_tacos." He chuckles looking up at me.

"That was all you saw wasn't it?" I say gasping for air.

"What there's more?" He teases starting to run as I run after him screaming his name.

"Ooohhh, let's go into messages." He teases still continuing to run.

"Please Ashton." I say biting down on my lip.

We kept on running down into the forest until we came across a river. Ashton with his long legs was able to make it over quickly but I was too scared I would fall in. It was only a bit bigger than a stream, but it did take some skill to get across.

"Please don't Ashton" I plead. It was just the thought of him finding out, telling me he doesn't like me and never speaking to me again. I didn't want to loose him as soon as I start liking him. Plus it would be incredibly embarrassing and awkward n

"Ryan, are you okay?" he looks right in my eyes, looking incredibly concerned.

"I just. I don't want you to find out this way." I say gulping.

"Finding out what?" He furrows his eyebrows. "Jake Smith?"

I nod my head, worried that I would start crying if I opened my mouth.

"Here." He hands me my phone over the river and I take it.

"I promise, I will tell you." I smile feeling thankful.

He comes across the river as I look down at my phone. He was in me and Luke's conversation, almost at the point about Jake Smith.

"I'm sorry." He smiles pulling me in for a hug. "I didn't realise how important it was to you."

He must know my conscious tells me. He knows but he doesn't want to say it.

"It's fine, curiosity kinda takes over." I chuckle into his shoulder.

"It did kill the cat."

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Come on, let's get back." He says putting his arm around me and beginning to walk back.

I only realised now how far we had actually gone into the forest. We were now in the part where it was past the hill, past the lake and all the way down into the deep part. We only went one direction though so it was okay.

"Larrys_tacos." He chuckles pulling me closer into him.

"Is it a crime to be a directioner?"

"No but to be asking if anyone knows any good smut-"

"How far did you go?" I say, feeling embarrassed.

"Far enough to know that you want Louis to fist your-"

"Okay! I get it yeah." I say covering my face in embarrassment.

I make a mental note to never leave any fan accounts logged in on my phone, with no passcode and leave it in the hands of an attractive boy.

"Um Ashton, I think we are lost." I say after a while of walking through the forest.

"That's impossible."

"Are you sure about that, we've been walking for like twenty minutes."

He stops walking and sits down against a tree, patting the seat next to him signalling for me to sit down.

"I have something to tell you Ryan,"

I turn around to him raising my eyebrows telling him to speak.

"But you have to tell me who Jake Smith is first."

________________________________________

A/N: Christmas holidays are this week and I'm gonna be writing a lot more so look forward to that.

Anyway I'm sorry about this update, I don't really like it and it's a bit short. I was gonna make it longer but I thought I would just give you a cliffhanger to piss you off.

Anyway ily for reading this book and goodbye.

____________________________

17/4/2015

As I've said this book is being rewritten, changed and updated and this is a message to say that this chapter has been updated.