Chapter 6

-Ryan's POV-

"So are you exited about going?" Calum asks Charlie.

"Yeah sure." She shrugs, probably not sure what to say. She never really acted very shy around boys but for some reason she was so shy with Calum she was avoiding eye contact, giving short answers and she was almost whispering.

It was pretty obvious that the awkwardness between me and Ashton was bad. We occasionally glanced over and caught eye contact but quickly drew away avoiding making things more awkward.

"Soo..." Ashton says making me laugh.

"What's the place up here like?" He asks.

"Oh it's like this cabin-house type thing, and there is like a pool outside and down the road there is this funfair and it's really cool." I smile. It was so weird talking to Ashton normally without wanting to punch him in the face.

"Is there anything at the fair, like big rides or something like that?" He asks.

"There is this big thing that spins around and it goes upside down." I nod.

"Have you ever been on it?" he asks.

"No no, definitely not, I hate rides like that. I'd much rather go on something like the Ferris wheel." I shake my head.

"There's a Ferris wheel." his eyes light up.

I giggled at his reaction. It was actually kind of cute. No, what am I saying?

Silence took over again. Sure Calum and Charlie were talking in the back but apart from that it was pretty much quiet.

I could see Ashton looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Please stop. I could feel his eyes on me. Try to look attractive Ryan. Even though I hated Ashton I wouldn't want to look totally disgusting and have another thing for him to tease me over.

I saw him turn around and realised I was safe.

____________________________

After two hours of awkwardness with Ashton we finally reached our destination. I got out reaching into my pocket for the keys to the cabin. Michael and Calum ran up to the door looking incredibly excited.

"That pool is so cool!" Michael said "Do you think I could jump in it right now?"

"I won't stop you but-"

Before I could say another word the boy stripped down to his sweatpants and bare feet.

"Cannonball!" He screams so loud that people back at home could probably hear it.

The next thing I knew he jumps in as a massive amount of water was splashed in my face. I turned around to see I wasn't the only one hit, Ashton looked like he had jumped into the pool with him.

"Oh your dead." he shakes his head, jumping in after Michael, giggling.

"Oh shit." Michael screamed as he tried to run to the ladder but got caught by Ashton. Out of all the things I thought Ashton would have done, he started to tickle him. It was pretty hilarious watching them as Blake jumped in after them and then Luke after him.

"You coming?" Calum asked Charlie as he started stripping off. Watching Charlie's reaction to him taking off his shirt was priceless.

"Yeah sure." She swallowed, trying to sound casual and cool but she ended up sounding really nervous.

"Don't look so scared, we will jump in together." He chuckles, taking her hand

They counted down from 3 as they both jumped in laughing. Wow great, Charlie had already got a boyfriend and once again I was third wheeling, just like last summer. It was great being Charlie's best friend but I was always being overshadowed by her because she was so pretty and got along so well with boys. Obviously it wasn't her fault, I just kinda felt jealous of her sometimes.

I looked around at everyone in the pool. Suddenly I realised that Ashton wasn't there. Had he gotten out or-

Just as I was thinking I felt somebody grabbing my small body and running into the water. Oh I was going to kill him. I turned around to see Ashton laughing at me like crazy. I started tickling him just as he had done to Michael. And then guess what? He started tickling me.

--------------------------------------------

A/N:

Okay so guys I just realised how much this chapter reminded me of amnesia and it's so cute and I just adujsbdjjsn.

I'm really mad right now because I was showing my brother pictures of 5sos and he insisted Michael smoked or took drugs and I literally wanted to punch him and then he said the only ones he knew were the Asian one and Michael and then he said Michael looked like he came from Mars (wtf?!) and so I made him watch amnesia and the only thing he said was he thought it was cool when Luke jumped into the pool. Omg I want to kill him.

So I hope you enjoyed this update because I worked really hard on it and ye hope you like it. Who is your favourite character so far anyway because I want to know. Bye.

____________________________

2/4/2015

As said in previous chapters this book is under construction and this is just a note to say that this chapter has been edited, updated and rewritten.