Chapter 32

-Ryan's POV-

"We are going sky diving?!" I squeal, feeling excitement build up inside me.

"Yes!" Charlie screams even louder than I had as we hold hands and jump around like five year olds.

"Your both excited I'm guessing?" Blake chuckles putting his arms over his chest.

"Very!" I shout.

The rest of the boys come in and notice the smiles on our faces.

"What?" Luke asks.

"Sky diving." I smile widely literally jumping with excitement.

"Well you are buzzing." Michael laughs as I continue to freak out.

"I can't help it, I've wanted to do this for the longest time." I say.

"Well we have to be there at eight tomorrow so be ready." Ashton says.

"In the morning!" Calum says.

"Yes in the morning."

"God I need to sleep"

______________________________________

"Babe, wake up." I rub my eyes and see Ashton looking at me.

"Hmm." I murmur still half asleep.

"We have to wake up for skydiving."

"Oh yeah!" I say jumping out of bed and frantically throwing clothes around "What do you even wear?"

"Just wear what you would normally wear." He says.

"Aren't you gonna leave so I can get changed?" I ask looking at him laying on my bed.

"No I'm fine here." He smirks.

"Get out." I says grabbing a pillow and threatening to hit him with it.

"Alright, alright." He smiles putting his hands up in defence.

I quickly get changed into shorts and a sweatshirt and throw my hair up into a messy bun.

"Ready to go?" Ashton asks me.

"Yep." I pop the 'p'.

"Let's go then."

______________________________________

"I don't really want to jump." Fabi says to me as the plane begins to fly.

"Don't worry. Loads of people do this." I say.

"I guess." She says but she still looks pale.

I move over to Luke and speak quietly.

"Fabi is scared. It might be a good time to use your fabulous skills to comfort her. You might get a hug or maybe even a hand hold if your lucky."

"Thanks." He smirks at me as he makes his way over to Fabi.

I watch as he sits close to her and begins to talk to her. I may not be able to hear them but I can definitely see the love in Luke's eyes.

"Are you staring at Luke?" Ashton asks from beside me.

"No I-"

"Just be truthful Ryan." He says firmly.

I decide to tell Ashton, what's the worst that can happen? Anyway, they are best friends, it would have came out eventually.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Sure"

"Well, Luke kinda likes Fabi and I told him to flirt with her so I was looking at them, not him." I say.

".. Oh.." Ashton says looking embarrassed "Sorry."

"It's fine. You didn't know."

"No really Ryan. I'm so clingy."

"It's sweet." I say attaching his lips to mine.

"I prefer sexy." He mutters against my lips.

"Ryan. Ashton. Stop sucking each other's faces off. It's almost time to jump." I hear Michael say and instantly pull back.

"Yes! I've been waiting so long to do this." I squeal.

Ashton rolls his eyes at me as we get up and get in line.

The instructor tells us what to do and before I know it, we are ready to go.

Blake goes first, then Michael, then Calum and Charlie. Luke and Fabi took a couple seconds but Luke eventually convinced her to do it and they jumped. Then me and Ashton decided to jump. I have to admit, the view was pretty terrifying and I wanted to back out but somehow I managed to push myself out of the airplane.

At first my heart was beating fast and the only thought going through my mind was I am going to die, I am going to die, but eventually I got used to the feeling. Before I know it I have to pull my parachute and it shoots out, making me go a lot slower. I look over to where the others are and wave at Charlie.

"Look Ryan! I did it!" Fabi shouts over to me as I grin at her.

We slowly fall to the ground and as soon as we do we all pull in for a group hug.

__________________________________________

A/N:

Yet again another filler but I just need a couple fillers before the ending. Make sure to vote and comment.

19/4/15

As said I am rewriting, changing and updating this book and this is just a message to say that this chapter has been updated.