c h a p t e r s i x.

This chapter isn't really much, It's about Louis. Danica, you don't have to read it, but it's kind of important on what happens. Okay, here's chapter six.

-------

Louis's P.O.V

I chopped the onions with my big knife, and slid it down the bowl of vegetables. Today was dinner and movie night with Harry, we have it every Sunday night because we just love our friendship you know. I mixed the bowl of vegetables with water and poured a cup of water inside the bowl, and mixed it thoroughly. I placed the bowl down in the center of the dining table, and walked to the refrigarator. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I ignored the refrigerator, and walked over to my phone on the kitchen counter. It was a text message from Eleanor.

Eleanor: Louis, I really need to talk to you. meet me outside your flat! xX

That's a bit odd. If she wants to talk about something, she's usually come in my flat and not wait outside. I grabbed my jacket off the hook and took my keys. I heard footsteps from the hallway, and popped up Harry with only a towel on. He looked confused.

"Hey man, where are you going?" Harry asked as he brushed his damp curls with his hair brush. 

I sighed. "Eleanor is waiting for me outside the flat, she wants to talk about something." I said as I left the flat. I walked through the hallways and down the elevator. I walked outside and I saw Eleanor standing there looking as if something hurt her. I walked up to her and held her tight. 

"What's wrong babe?" I asked as her slightly moved my hand from her head to her waist giving her a warm hug.

"I got accepted to a Modeling School in New York City." Eleanor blurted. My eyes widendened, and my face lit up.

"That's amazing!" I pleaded being so happy for her.

Eleanor broke the hug, and teared up a little in her eyelids. "You don't understand, that means we're only going to see each other like once a year or so." Eleanor blurted drying her tears.

"No, don't say tha---" She interupted me. She screamed as if she was really mad, but she finally calm down a bit.

"No, Louis. It's the truth, you're busy. I'm busy. We all are busy." she said silently as the wind brushed up her tears. I felt speechless. I felt a tear drop down my eyes and I looked at her.

"What are you saying?" I asked once again.

Eleanor bit her lips, and more tears fell down her eyes. "I think we should have a time off. We're all busy, whats the point of keeping a relationship when you never even see them, or even talk to them." Eleanor cried. Then, tears fell down my eyes. I rubbed the tears away with the end of my sweater. I had that feeling inside of me as if I did something bad, and I did.

"Bye Louis, I'll see you around." Eleanor said drying her tears off with her scarf. She walked away, and disappeared in the fog. I was standing there alone, crying like a little girl. But I don't care, I lost the one I love. I dryed of my tears and walked back up to the flat.

I walked inside and saw Harry already eating his dinner on the sofa watching a TV show. I took off my jacket and placed it on the hook. I sat next to Harry feeling devistated. Harry looked at me, and turned off the TV. "What's wrong, Lou?" he asked.

"Eleanor and I broke up." I said as I kept control of my tears. I laid on Harry's shoulder, as he tried to comfort me.

"Aw, It's okay Lou. There's lots of other fish in the sea." Harry said.

"But not like her." I replied.

"What about that girl, um Ashley? She's hot." Harry said smirking.

I shook my head. "No, I think Zayn has interest in her. I never thought I'd say this but, when Zayn met Ashley, his face lit up. I've never seen him this happy before, since we went to that concert in Texas." I said.

Harry made a smirk, and nodded.

end of chapter six.