c h a p t e r f i f t e e n.

HEY GUYS SORRY THAT CHAPTER 14 WAS A BIT SHORT, BUT ENJOY CHAPTER FIFTEEN. I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL 15, WOW I SUCK OK ENJOY THE FANFIC AND CHAPTER 15. ILY ALL.

ASHLEY: http://www.polyvore.com/ashley/set?id=60599267#stream_box

STACEY: http://www.polyvore.com/stacey/set?id=60600525

SHANNON: http://www.polyvore.com/shannon/set?id=60600835

------

Stacey's P.O.V

I walked upstairs holding a plate of waffles, and walked into my room. I saw Shannon laying on Ashley's lap singing I Love You by Barney The Dinosaur. Wow, what a hangover Shannon has to deal with. I placed the plate of waffles down on the table, and sat down next to Shannon.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded weakly and laid herself back on my bed. I sighed and watched as Ashley stand up.

"Well, I'm off." Ashley says as she takes off. I grab her shoulder and closed the door.

"You're not leaving me with Shannon." I snapped.

"I have too, c'mon. I'm having those arguments with Zayn again, and I need to handle this. Niall will come." Ashley said as she disappeared in the hallway. I sighed. I seriously can't get my mind off of Niall, and now he's coming over. Wow, great. I sat down next to Shannon and sighed.

"Let's go somewhere!" She exclaimed. I shook my head.

"We can't, you're on a hangover.. Stay indoors for one day." I said as I grabbed my laptop and placed it on my lap. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Oops, it was Niall. 

"I'll get it!" Shannon said as she ran into the hallway and down the staircase. 

"NO!" I screamed as I catch up to her. Wow, she's fast. I ran downstairs, and paced myself to the front door, but Shannon already opened it. Dang it. There was Niall, standing on my doorstep. The way the sun shines its reflection on his blonde hair, and the way his hands are in his pockets looking at me.

"Oh um, hey." I said gesturing him in.

He walked inside, as I closed the door behind him. He looked around and turned back at me. My mom came rushing down stairs, and quickly put her shoes on. She turned to us. "Stacey, I need you to do chores." My mom said she she handed me a list.

I grabbed the list out of her hand, and the paper rolled all the way down to my knees. Oh, I see mom, I see. "Do all of that today, Bye sweetie Love you." My mom said as she walked out the front door and closed the door behind her. I looked at the list, and groaned of agony.

"I can help you." Niall and Shannon said in unison. I smiled at them, and looked at the first thing on the list.

Ashley's P.O.V

I walked and walked in anger, as I heard my phone vibrate from my pocket. It was another text message from Zayn. I groaned.

Zayn: where are you ?

I tapped the reply button, and quickly typed my text. While I was typing, I bumped into someone. I looked up, and we both mumbled the words Sorry in unison. Then I realized, it was Zayn.

"Zayn!" I said. He looked at me confused.

"You told me to meet you at Starbucks, and you weren't there." I retorted.

Zayn looked at me confused. "Wait, what? I waited for you for 15 minutes, and you didn't arrive." he told me. I raised my eyebrows.

"I waited for an hour! Zayn I waited for you so long and you didn't --------" I was interrupted, with Zayn's lips on mine. I closed my eyes and leaned in closer to him. He brushed his lips against mine, as if our lips were glued together. He broke the kiss for one second and looked at me.

"Baby, I don't want to fight." he whispered as he kissed me again. But this time more passionately. He pressed his lips against mines, leaving a kinetic connection between my lips and his. I smiled, and peeked open my eyes, and saw some people taking pictures. But I wasn't really in the mood to let go and tell them to back off.

Stacey's P.O.V

I sprayed some Windex on the kitchen counter, and wiped it with some paper towels. I looked behind me and I saw Shannon mopping the floor, and Niall washing the dishes. Shannon was mopped the whole kitchen floor, making it difficult for me to stand to up stable. Shannon walked over to Niall's side near the sink and started mopping the floor there. 

"Stace, where's the sponge?" Niall asked as he looked around the sink.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Near the coffee maker." I replied.

"Where's that?" He asked. I rolled my eyes again, and looked at him. 

"Here let me show you." I said as I slid my way through the floor. I made it through Niall's side, and it was really difficult to walk on the floor because Shannon just mopped it. I started slipping, my heart started skipping a beat, and I panicked as I felt a fall of gravity on my back.

"Stace!" Niall said as I felt his hands grip on my waist catching me from falling. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. Suddenly, when Niall tried to keep his balance, he started slipping too. To avoid falling flat on the floor, Niall held my hand as he tried to run on the slippery floor. Niall reached to the wall, and banged his head on the wall knocking him down on the floor on his back, and me laying flat on top of his body as he held my hips. I looked up, and the saw the ceiling. I could hear Shannon laughing behind the kitchen counter. I looked down and saw Niall looking at me.

"Woops." he said laughing. I started to laugh. I tried to get up, but he was holding me on the hips. 

"Um, Niall.. you could let go now.." I said looking at him. 

"But I don't wan't too.." he mumbled quietly. 

For that, I blushed. A rosy red tint came beneath my cheeks, as butterflies scattered around my stomach. Suddenly, I heard Shannon's voice.

"Aha, you guys are so cute together look at you." Shannon laughed. I gave her a grin, and stood up but this time he let go. Niall stood up, and we both gave her a look.

"I'm sorry that I'm trying to do "CHORES"" Shannon sarcastically laughed.

end of chapter fifteen.