c h a p t e r e i g h t.

AS I SAID NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS IN SMALL CHAPTERS, BUT ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR U GUISE TO KNOW SO. THIS CHAPTER HAS SOMETHING BOUT HARRY, AND LIKE SOME ZASHLEY BUT IN THIS CHAPTER NO NACEY SO ENJOY!

POLINA: http://www.polyvore.com/polina/set?id=60424593

ENJOY CHAPTER EIGHT. (:

-------

Ashley's P.O.V

My jaw dropped, I saw Harry on the couch making out with Polina Greene, Polina was on Harry's lap. He didn't seem to notice me, neither did she. I quietly slid behind a slant of the wall and watched them make out. Polina Greene was Harry's ex girlfriend last year, she was a real slut. Well, I don't know but she did wear vivid clothes, and lots of make up. Harry dumped Polina, because he found out she was cheating on him with some other guy. I know this stuff, because I'm a very well updated directioner, and still am. I peeked at the both of them.. Harry seemed like he was slightly enjoying it. I payed attention to Polina's wardrobe.. She was wearing a black crop top that only goes up to her breasts, and a booty cut shorts and black boots, ew. 

Polina grabbed closer to him, as Harry's hands melted down from her waist to her hips pulling her closer to his body. I could hear the smooch sounds, and the ugh sounds, and I felt like I was going to throw up. The next 2 minutes, they finally broke the kiss. That took long um.

Polina slid out of Harry's lap, and grabbed her jacket from the floor. Harry stood up and hugged her tight. Polina gave him a smirk.

"I'll see you tonight." Polina said as she winked and took off. Harry blushed and scratched his head. 

"Hey Harry." I said popping out of the wall corner slant. Harry panicked and turned around breathing heavily.

"Oh, um hey.. Ashley.. Th--" Harry nervously spoke, as I interrupted him. "Harry, no. I saw everything." I said.

Harry sighed and sat down on the sofa struggly. I sat down next to him. "Please don't tell anyone, I'm just been a big mess lately, and I'm trying to fix it." he said. I looked at his eyes, he seemed tense.

I nodded. "Fine I won't. Wheres the others?" I asked. He looked at the hallway. "Zayn is with Niall, in the music room practicing vocals before we get on." He said.

"How did you know I was looking for Zayn?" I asked. He gave me smile. "Don't lie to me." he said sarcastically. I let out a giggle and walked into the hallway. There were multiple rooms, like last time. Then, I heard voiced colliding together. It was Zayn and Niall, both there voices colliding was perfect harmony. I followed the trail of the voice, and ended up in the music room. There were guitars, pianos, radio equipment, microphones etc everywhere! 

I saw Niall and Zayn singing there verses in More Than This and Up All Night. Zayn saw me and instantly smiled. He took of his earphones and ran towards me giving me a hello kiss in the lips. His lips were soft, I could kiss them all day. We finally let go and there stood Niall looking around as if he was going to meet someone.

"Hey Ashley, where's Stacey?" he asked nervously.

"Oh, She's studying." I said. Zayn tried to hold in his laugh.

"But it's the start of Summer Vacation." Zayn said. 

Before I mouth something, Liam popped out of nowhere. "Guys! It's time to get on! Oh hey Ashley!" He said in a rush leaving the hallway. Niall followed Liam leaving me and Zayn in the music room.

"I'll see you after the concert." he said as he pushed me closer brushing his lips against mine. I pleaded in with the kiss, and we both smooched, and smooched. He finally let go and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and took off leaving me standing alone blushing.

end of chapter eight.