c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n.

HEY GUYS AS I SAID AGAIN IM GOING TO WING IT, OH AND SLOW UPDATES MAY OCCUR BC SCHOOL AND EW I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH. SO LIKE ANYWAY, YUP ENJOY CHAPTER SEVENTEEN!1!!!!!!!!!!

ASHLEY: http://www.polyvore.com/ashley/set?id=60630111#stream_box

STACEY: http://www.polyvore.com/stacey/set?id=60628677#stream_box

ENJOY CHAPTER 17!

------

the next night..

Stacey's P.O.V

I threw on a blue spaghetti strapped top, and shorts. I braided my hair into a waterfall braid, and brushed it slightly down the strands of my hair. My hair is naturally straight, unlike Ashley's who's hair I envy lots. I placed down the brush, and threw myself back on my bed. I crawled to my laptop on the side, and logged onto Twitter. I checked my mentions, and saw Elizabeth and her passe spamming it again. Ugh, can they just leave me alone I swear.

@elizabethmalik: retweet if you think @staceyy is ugly. 134 retweets 32 favorites.

@maddie_loves_harrystyles: @elizabethmalik i think so

Oh. I've had people bully me before, but not this much. 134 re-tweets? seriously. A tear escaped my eyelids. I quickly dried it off, and shut close my laptop. I sighed, and heard my phone vibrate under my pillow twice. It was from Niall and Ashley.

Niall: heey ! see u later at my flat !

Ashley: im outside ur door come here b4 i freeze to death xX

I laughed at Ashley's text, and replied back to both. I quickly grabbed my bag, and walked out of my room and down the stairs. "Bye mom! See you later!" I screamed behind my breath as I walk out the front door. I see Ashley standing on the sidewalk waiting for me. I ran up to her and tackled her, but she kept her balance. Awe.

"You can't break me down!" Ashley teased me as she took out her tongue. I laughed, as we walked to Niall and Liam's flat. There flat was far tho, and I didn't feel like taking the bus. There flat was about 21 blocks away from my house. Gosh that's alot of walking, my feet were getting tired. We walked, and walked, and finally saw a white and black building, 3342. It's the place. Ashley and I walked inside the building, and I ringed 9B.

Ashley's P.O.V

They rang the doorbell, and we walked inside. We took the elevator up, and we saw the door 9B. I knocked on it, and guess who popped up. 

"Hey guys!" Zayn said cheerfully as he leaned in for a kiss on my lips.

Zayn made way for us to enter, and the flat was big. I saw Niall eating already, Louis running around the room, and Liam and Harry playing rock paper scissors. Aha, I laughed. Niall looked up and saw us. He instantly stands up and comes to us for a hug. I smiled and held my arms out, but he was going for Stacey. Oops.

I sat down next to Zayn on the sofa, while Stacey sits next to Niall. Liam sits next to Niall, while Louis and Harry share a bean bag chair together. I laughed at there positions. Zayn wrapped his arm around my neck, and leaned and grab the DVDs from the table. He placed them on my lap, and I looked at them. I took the Headless Horseman.

"Let's all watch the Headless Horseman." I said. His smile faded away.

"Um, I kind of want to watch Under The River." he said.

"It sounds really scary, let's just go with the Headless Horseman." I replied back.

 Zayn grinned. "But that's the point of Scary Movie Night, It's suppose to be scary." Zayn said flatly. I gave him a look.

"Zayn, wh------" I was about to say untill Louis interrupted me. 

"You know we're here, right?" he said teasing us. I gave him a smirk.

"Let's just do Under The River." I smiled at Zayn. He gave a flat smile and played the disk in the DVD Player. Liam stood up and turned off all the lights, and closed the blinds. He sat down pacing as the movie starts. Niall came back from his room, and gave everybody blankets. I wrapped myself around with my blanket, as Zayn snuggles me up. I feel warm around him, and I liked it.

 Stacey's P.O.V

So basically, there's a spirit living under river. I seriously scared right now, I looked at the others. Niall was watching intrestingly, Louis and Harry were like a couple getting scared, Ashley already fell asleep on Zayn's shoulder. I watched as Zayn smiled at her, and wrapped her body close to him as he gives her a comfy cute snuggle. Wow, can I have a relationship like that please. Again, I looked at Niall who was sitting close to me.

end of chapter 17 oops.