c h a p t e r n i n e.

HEY DANICA, ENJOY THE CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS STORY WILL HAVE LIKE IDK 20 CHAPTERS OR MORE, I DON'T KNOW WE'LL SEE. ANYWAY, I THINK SLOW UPDATES WILL START ON TUESDAY BC I HAVE SCHOOL ON TUESDAY AND NOT MONDAY BC CHRISTPOHER COLUMBUS HOLLA. HERES CHAPTER NINE ENJOOOYY. 

ASHLEY: http://www.polyvore.com/ashley/set?id=60450720#stream_box

STACEY: http://www.polyvore.com/stacey/set?id=60416530#stream_box

ENJOY CHAPTER NINE.

-----

Later next week...

Stacey's P.O.V

I scrolled through pages of my Physics textbook, still not learning a single detail. Can I just say that Physics is really hard, and it's my worst subject ever. My mom is big with my education, she intends me to study every week on summer vacation. Plus, I'm grounded for ditching Aunt Clara's wedding after party last week but I'm glad I did it. I scrolled, and stopped at page 521. I read the following words, and wrote down the problems on my mini notepad. Suddenly, I heard another vibrancy from my phone again. It was a new text message.

Niall: hey stace! whats the craic ?

Oh my gosh, what's craic. Oh Niall. He's been texting me everyday, and so have I. It's been distracting me from studying but I don't bother.

Me: omg lol niall, just studying ... again.

I turned off my phone, and heard my moms voice from downstairs. "Stacey! Ashley is here!" My Mom yelled out from afar. I groaned and threw myself back on my bed. The door twisted open, I saw Ashley come in and close the door behind her. She sat down next to me and gave me a look as if I was crazy. 

"It's summer vacation, why are you studying?" She asked grabbing the Physics textbook from my hands. I grabbed it back and turned back to the page.

"My mom enrolled me into an extra school for 3 weeks, in August." I sighed as I wrote the math problems on my mini note pad. Suddenly, my phone vibrated again. I reached my phone, and grabbed it. It was another text message from Niall.

Niall: do i have to distract you again ahaaha 

I smiled and bit my lip. I replied back.

You: you already did ahaha

I turned off my phone, and placed it back on the table. I looked up and saw Ashley smirking at me. She grabbed the notepad out of my hands and threw it across the room.

"Who did you just text?" Ashley asked seriously.

"Um, Niall."

Ashley smiled, and started laughing. Her face went red and gave me another smirk. 

"You fancy him, don't you?" She said unexpectedly.

 My face turned red, as my eyes widened. No, no, I can't. I shook my head multiple times. "No, no. I can't." I said. She looked at me funny, and raised one of her eyebrows.

"You silly, he definitley fancys you back! He was looking everywhere for you last week at Manchester." Ashley said convincingly. I looked up, like a little puppy smelling its plate of food. My cheeks blushed, going to a bright rosy red tint.

"Oh." That was all I said. I was speechless. I didn't want to talk more about this, so I decided to change the subject. 

11:43PM.

Ashley left 30 minutes ago, we were having scary movie night. We watched Paranormal Activity 3 and Bloody River. Bloody River really freaked me out. I closed all windows, and checked the hallway three times. 

I stood up, and walked over to my bed and laid on it. I crawled to my laptop and checked Twitter. My user name is @staceyy because you know, I'm Stacey duh aha. I logged on, and it says I have five new followers. I checked my followers list, and saw 5 verified accounts following me.

@Real_Liam_Payne, @Harry_Styles, @zaynmalik1D, @Louis_Tomlinson, and @NiallOfficial started following you!

I smiled, I can't believe I got 5/5. There's some directioners who hasn't got even 1/5, so I should be lucky. I made a new twitter status.

@staceyy: just finished watching two scary movies with @lovezayner bloody river scared me to death! xX

Then suddenly, 400 retweets. What? I only have like 400 followers.. I checked my followers again, and I actually had 123,032 followers... What. Oh my gosh, what did I do.. Suddenly, my phone vibrated again. I reached over to the table, and grab the hold of my phone. New text from Niall again.

Niall: look out your window aha !

I got up and moved the curtains and opened the blinds and saw Niall standing out on the sidewalk, soaking wet in the rain. I started laughing and opened the windows. Hard pouring rain dropped down the sky splashing on the plain earth ground and grass. 

"What are you doing?" I yelled out laughing. He laughed back.

"What are YOU doing studying? Come out here!" Niall screamed.

I shook my head smiling. "I'll be wet!" I screamed back.

Niall smirked at me. "I'm wet?" he said shrugging. I laughed, and sighed. I carefully slid myself out to the hallway. I quietly crept to my mom and dad's room, peeking inside. They both slept peacefully, without a single sound disturbing them. I tiptoed down the stair case and slid myself out the front door to the outside rain. I walk out in the rain, drops of water splash through my clothes making me completely wet. I laughed, and ran to Niall. 

As I was running, I hugged him tight, as the drops of rain pour on us. He looked at me and smiled.

"Rain doesn't make you die, Stace." Niall teased me. I laughed. I grabbed his arm, and pushed him to a puddle, leaving his whole body soaking wet. Niall gave me a look, and laughed. He reached his arm out and smirked at me.

"C'mon, you gotta help me up." he said gesturing his hand out. I rolled my eyes and smiled, and grabbed a hold of his head. Suddenly, he pulled me into the puddle, leaving me soaking wet too. I started laughing like crazy.

"Oh my gosh, why." I laughed. We ended up soaking wet, and the weirdest night of my life.

end of chapter nine.