c h a p t e r e i g h t e e n.

HEY GUYS, OKAY SO LIKE THIS IS CHAPTER 18 WOW I DIDNT PLAN IT TO BE THIS LONG BUT OOPS OHWELL OK SO LIKE SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATES I HAVE SCHOOL AND ITS REALLY KILLING MY BRAIN CELLS SO LIKE UM ENJOY THE FANFIC! FHGVHJFVJFBGG ILY

NICOLE: http://www.polyvore.com/nicole/set?id=60826779#stream_box

------

Niall's P.O.V

I peeked open my eyes, and saw the movie still running on the TV. I grabbed the remote of the table, and turned off the TV leaving the room completely dark. I gave a quick yawn, and stretched my arms out. I looked around me, and saw everybody sleeping. I saw as Ashley sleeps heavenly on Zayns lap, as Zayn fell asleep with his hands feeling the strands of her hair. Can I have a cute relationship like that, please?

I stood up and walked over to the window. The window was left open, and I could hear the storm rumble as it pours down the rooftop of the flat. We're on the second top floor. I turned around, and I catched Stacey sleeping peacefully leaning on arm rest of the sofa. I smiled, and looked at her. I wanted to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. 

I sighed and walked back to my room. I collapsed on the bed, and fell into deep sleep.

the next morning....

Stacey's P.O.V

I finally arrived home, with Ashley. Ashley wanted to sleepover since her parents are gone for the night, and she's scared to be home alone. I don't blame her for the last time I slept-over her house. I opened the front door, and laid my bag on the floor and groaned throwing myself to the couch. Then suddenly, I heard my mom's voice talking to another particular voice.

Ashley and I walked to the kitchen, and look what I saw. I saw My mom chatting it up with the most snobbiest person in the world, my cousin Nicole. 

My mom saw me enter, and she rarely gave a fuck that I was even in the house because of Nicole. Nicole is her favorite niece just saying. 

"Ashley! Meet Nicole Kahn, Stacey's cousin. She'll be staying in town for a couple of weeks." My mom said excitedly. Then, again I slapped myself in the face.

end of chapter 17.

sorry if sooooooo short, but fhbgjhcjbbnjgnhkgnj