c h a p t e r t w e n t y.

HEY GUYS! SO THIS IS CHAPTER TWENTY, UM I THINK THE STORY WILL GET PG-13 BY NEXT CHAPTER, OK GUISE THIS IS CHAPTER TWENTY ENJOY THE CHAPTERRRRRRRR. <3

ASHLEY: http://www.polyvore.com/ashley_11/set?id=61040099

STACEY:http://www.polyvore.com/stacey_10/set?id=61043798#stream_box

NICOLE:http://www.polyvore.com/nicole/set?id=61128706#stream_box

Ashley's P.O.V

My hair is starting to grow long over the summer. It's July 21, and it's about to be August in a couple of weeks, which means Stacey has to go to her summer school. I groaned, as I curled my hair with the curling iron. I unplugged the curling iron, and turned around and saw Stacey looking in her phone, and Nicole adjusting her boots. That's one high ass boot.

"So Stacey, you fancy anyone?" Nicole asked as she adjusted her boot. I looked at her, and saw a small blush in her cheeks.

"Nah, not really." she said weakly. I smirked, and glanced at her.

"Naw, you must like someone." Nicole said. She looked at up and stared at my One Direction posters on my wall across the room. "What about that blonde kid, he's cute." Nicole added looking directly at Niall.

Stacey shrugged not saying another word.

40 minutes later..

We were finally ready. We three walked out of the house, as Nicole starts her fancy black poarsh. I raised my eyebrows impressed. She got in the car, as we followed her inside. I closed the door next to me, as Nicole starts the car. We were off to Zayn's flat...

8 minutes later...

The whole car ride was silent., until Nicole opened her mouth. 

"So Ashley, how long have you been dating Zayn?" she asked suddenly.

"About a month, we met after the day summer vacation started." I replied. Stacey looked at me, annoyed. What? I can't answer any questions from your cousin???

"He's so hot. If I could, I would bang him." Nicole said out of nowhere. I raised my eyebrows, looking confused. Stacey did the same thing. Um, Thanks?

"Oh." I said not knowing what else to say back. 

An awkward moment of silence spread through the car, until the car stopped. Nicole parked the car in the parking lot and unlocked the doors. "We're here." she said. My heart was beating, I'm excited to see Zayn again since our scary movie night. We all got out of the car, and walked into the flat. I buzzed in his apt number, 9A. The door buzzed, as we entered the main lobby. We took the elevator up, and walked to the first door we saw. 9A.

I knocked on the door, and Louis opened the door. He smiled big, and greeted us in.

We all entered, seeing the boys watch us enter the room. Niall stood up with the cutest smile on his face, embracing Stacey. They hugged for a long time, and let go finally. Zayn and Harry stood up, and walked towards us. Zayn gave me cute smooch on the lips, and a hug. I smiled and blushed. Suddenly, Liam came out of the kitchen with a puzzled look.

"Who's this fine lady?" Harry said checking Nicole out. I could tell Stacey rolling her eyes.

"I'm Nicole." Nicole said looking at Zayn. Zayn looked at her and instantly gazed into her appearance. I scrunched my eyebrows, and looked at how Zayn was looking at her.

We all sat down on the couch. I sat next to Zayn, Harry next to me, and Liam next to Harry. Louis sat on his own arm chair, and so did Nicole. Stacey sat on Niall's lap on an armchair because she had no where else to sit.

"So, Nicole.. what brings you here?" Harry asked staring into Nicole's eyes. She smiled and ruffled her hair pretending she's in some kind of photo shoot. I looked at Harry and Zayn who was completely turned on.

"My mom is moving in town for a few weeks, so I'm staying at Stacey's place. We're cousins." Nicole blurted. Louis looked impressed.

"Well, I'm glad you're here. You make a wonderful sight." Zayn flirted. I was shocked, is Zayn flirting with her????

"You too, hotshot." Nicole giggled letting out a sexy smirk. Oh my god, Nicole don't you dare.

Liam stood up and rubbed his fingers together. "Who wants to help me unload groceries?" Niall, Stacey, and Nicole followed him to the kitchen leaving me with only Zayn, Louis, and Harry. I looked at Zayn and Harry, it seems that they're whispering to each other.

I listened closely to there conversation.

"Nicole is hot." Harry whispered.

"SUPER hot." Zayn whispered back.

I got mad.

end of chapter twenty. (-: