c h a p t e r e l e v e n.

HEY GUISE, OK SO LIKE I KNOW THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS ARE SHORT, BUT I THINK AROUND CHAPTER 12-14 IT WILL GET A LIL JUICY FJGFGKFHBJHJKC I THINK..

OK ENJOY THE FANFIC! XOX

ASHLEY: http://www.polyvore.com/ashley/set?id=60506598

STACEY: http://www.polyvore.com/stacey/set?id=60509567

------

A week later...

Ashley's P.O.V

"This one?" Stacey said holding out a black and white dress. I examined it, and quickly shook my head.

"No." I said. Stacey sighed and walked back to her closet scrolling through a bunch of clothes. "Stacey, we're actually going to a party, filled with important people, you have to look stunning." I said.

"I'm sorry that my closet doesn't have the definition of stunning." she says sarcastically as she looks through her mom's closet. She took out a white strapless dress, with sparkles on the top, and held it up for me to examine. I looked at it, and nodded.

"YES! That's the one. Now hurry up, we have a half an hour before they pick us up." I said as I looked into my reflection in the mirror, as I curl my hair with my curling iron.

20 minutes later~~

I spun around, following my black and grey dress. It looks perfect. I took a look at Stacey, and she looked absolutely stunning. I removed the plug of my curling iron out of it's socket and placed it on top of my dresser. Suddenly, I heard my phone vibrate under my pillow. I grabbed my phone, and checked my new text message.

Zayn: we're outside, meet us out when you're ready. cya babe i love you :) x

You: were going, i love you too xox

I grabbed my purse, and walked out the hallway with Stacey. We walked downstairs, and out the front door. "BYE MOM I'LL BE HOME BY 12." I screamed as I closed the door behind me. I looked outside and I saw a huge van. We walked towards it, I examined the driver, and it was Paul and Liam winking at me. I laughed and gave a signal to open the door. He nodded, and stood up and unlocked the door lock. The door swiftly opened, as we entered the cool air conditioned van. I saw Louis sitting on Harry's lap, as Louis reads a kindergarten book. Stacey laughed, as I blew out a quiet chuckle.

Zayn stood up and hugged me from behind, keeping his hands flat on my waist giving kisses on my neck. I smiled, as he gently pushed me to our seat, as I laid on top of his lap. Niall watched us, and sighed. Stacey smiled at him, and sat next to him, leaving Niall blushing visibly. 

Stacey's P.O.V

 I looked at him, he looked sad, as if something mellowed him down. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Nothing." he said giving me a fake smile. I heard the engines run, as the vechile moved. We're going to the Teen Choice Awards After Party I said to myself, and I smiled.

30 minutes later..

Finally, Liam departures us on our destination. I looked out the window, and saw a massive crowd blocking the building. There was a carpet entering the building, and lots of celebrities, and important people in the music industry are entering. I was so excited, I could hardly breathe. The door swifted open. Paul helped us all the way down the van, and everyone started taking pictures. Paul cleared the way, as we entered through the crowd inside the building.

It was huge, big, and modern. Everyone was walking around, talking, dancing, my eyes widened as I saw everyone. I was screaming inside, and I could tell Ashley was too. I turned to Ashley, and saw Zayn take her hand, and lead her into the dance floor. She seems happy, as if I have no one else to dance with. I looked around me, and somehow everyone disappeared into there own little world in the party. 

I turned around, and suddenly bumped into a tall girl who was imensly dizzy. 

"Heeyyy, I'm Shannon!" she said.

end of chapter eleven.