c h a p t e r s i x t e e n.

HEY GUYS, OKAY SO THIS BE CHAPTER SIXTEEN!!!11!!!111 ENJOY THE FANFIC, AND UM I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING, SO IT MIGHT SUCK. ANYWAYS ENJOY THE FANFIC KJHFJXHGFG'

----

Harry's P.O.V

Louis and I jumped up and down as the music played along with the beat. We were another concert around the northern part of London, UK and the crowd is wild! Liam is singing his verse, while we're dancing and jumping looking at the audience. Finally, it was my turn to sing. I took a deep breathe, and walked closer to the crowd.

Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay.

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake.

People going all the way, yeah all the way..

I'm still wide awake,

I sang, as we all jumped into the chorus.

I wanna stay up all night, and jump around until we see the sun.

And find a girl, and tell her she's the one.

Hold on to the feeling, and don't let it go.

Cause we got to the floor now, get out of control.

I wanna stay uo all night, and do it all with you!

We all sang in unison, as the crowd went crazy. I smiled and started jumping up and down having the time of my life.

after the concert..

I tied my shoelaces, and saw Louis and Zayn talking. I jumped right into there conversation, and realized they were talking about Scary Movie Night. Scary Movie Night can also help Louis get his mind off of Eleanor.

"What movies are we doing, Haz?" Zayn said. I smiled devilishly.

"WELL, I have Under The River and Headless Horsemen." I said. They both looked convinced.

"We should invite Stacey and Ashley, they're our close friends, c'mon Zayn." Louis pleaded. Louis always invites them, I don't know why.

"Fine." he mumbled, and there jumped Louis excitedly.

end of chapter sixteen

sorry if short