c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n.

HEY GUYS, SO THIS IS CHAPTER FOURTEEN. OOPS ITS ONE OF THOSE SHORT CHAPTERS AGAIN IM SO SORRY OMG LOL OK SO LIKE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, ITS MORE ABOUT ELOUNOR AND WHAT HAPPENED SO ENJOOOOY!!

------

Louis's P.O.V

I woke up, and rose out of bed. I saw Harry sleeping like an angel next to me, I smiled at how his curls take half of his face. I slid out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. I wonder where Zayn, Niall, Stacey, and Ashley were last night, the party didn't end until 12. I brushed my teeth, and rinsed my face. I walked to the living room, and placed my laptop on my lap. I logged onto twitter.

Louis_Tomlinson: Heey guys ! last night was fun @Real_Liam_Payne

Suddenly, massive re-tweets and favorites. I checked my mentions, and everyone was flying with Follow Me's. I clicked on a few fans, and followed them. I checked my time-line, and the first thing I saw was this.

1DUpdatesManchester: Two weeks ago, elounor broke up and started a new relationship with a guy named Ben Cover.

My heart shattered. What if this is a rumor, I calmed down a bit. I went on Eleanor's page, and this was the first thing I saw. A picture of Eleanor and some guy holding hands. I look at the caption.

EleanorJCadler: with @bencover xX pic.twitter.72mdchd3.

My heart shattered once again, feeling the empty feeling in my stomach. I felt unwanted, and tears started to form on my eye lids. I dried my tears from my sweater, and heard footsteps from the hallway. It was Harry. He looked at me suspiciously, and sat down next to me.

"What's wrong, mate?" he asked leaning on my shoulder.

"Eleanor has a new boyfriend." I sighed. He looked at me, with those cute puppy dog eyes.

"It's okay mate, girls come and go." Harry said as he held my hand. We look like a gay couple cuddling, but I seriously don't care, I needed someone to cuddle with and that's Harry. He's always there for me, he's my best friend and I love him. I mumbled a quiet Thanks, and turned on the TV.

end of chapter fourteen.

sorry for short chapter, 15 next :)