×10×

Bitch.
It's raining.
Come pick me up.
I'm by Angelic Boutique shop nearby our school.

Jimin stood outside a boutique shop as it started raining suddenly. He was soaked.

Ding!

Junior
I'm busy.

Jimin groaned staring at the message.  "This kid." He had no choice but to wait a bit longer until it stops raining since he had no intention of getting sick which is very much prone to catch him currently.

Taehyung was out with his family so he didn't wanted to call him up.

The wind started gushing the raindrops along with it making Jimin shiver from its contact. He squatted down hiding his face between his arms and knees hoping for the rain to stop.

After 10 minutes he felt the rain calm down a bit so he looked up only to find the guy he didn't thought would come.

"Jungkook." He squeaked, his body shivering.

The said guy had an umbrella over his senior's small body with a concern look on his face. The dark, intimidating demeanor of his senior no where to be found, Jimin looked more like a lost puppy currently making Jungkook go all uWu.

"Come on." The younger lended him a hand which Jimin accepted hesitantly. "I didn't have an extra umbrella so I guess we need to share this."

Jimin didn't say anything as he was up beside Jungkook, their hands still clasped together.

×××

A loud sneeze erupted the silent, cold apartment as the two made its way through the front door.

"You fine?" Jungkook asked putting down the umbrella.

Jimin sneezed again making the younger grow more concern for him. Hyung is more sensitive than he seems.

Jungkook grabbed his senior's arm and turned him around. He placed his large hand on Jimin's burning forehead. "You have a fever." He announced.

Jimin pushed his younger's hand away from him, shaking his head. "I'm fine. You can leave."

"You're not." Jungkook decided that he would help his senior since he knew that Taehyung won't be home today. He pulled Jimin towards his room and placed him on his bed.

"Change your clothes." With that the younger walked out to prepare a bowl of cold water and a cotton cloth to bring down Jimin's rising fever.

He walked back to Jimin's room without knocking but found himself getting almost knocked out.

Jimin stood in a distance, shirtless, his toned body on full display. A dark shade of pink descended on Jungkook's cheeks as he got lost in his own day dream.

A sneeze from Jimin pulled him back to reality. He walked towards Jimin who had now put on a tee.

"You might want to lay on your bed." Jungkook pursed his lips. Jimin sighed before obeying Jungkook's words without a word.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" The younger asked as he sat beside Jimin on the bed, squeezing the water out of the drenched cloth.

Jimin nodded his head, shutting his eyes as he felt his head throbbing rather loudly.

"You're such a baby." Jungkook muttered making Jimin to open his eyes.

"What?" He whispered.

"Nothing." Jungkook smiled, damping Jimin's body features.

Ding!

Jungkook looked to the side to find Jimin's cellphone lighting up with a message notification.

Tae🐻
It's raining. You're not out right?

Jungkook read out for Jimin who asked him to lie about his situation.

"I'm home. Don't worry."

Jungkook sighed looking at the angelic figure infront of him. His eyes shut, his cheeks red from the fever, his chapped plump lips, his chest heaving in a calming manner, his small hands clasped together above his belly.

"I might grow a pimple if you keep staring at me." Even fever can't stop the guy to act like a jerk.

Jungkook shook his head side to side at his remark looking back at Jimin's cellphone screen.

Tae🐻
I'll be home soon💋

Jungkook chuckled at the emoji. He exited the message.

"Oh, you don't have the Love Alarm app?" He asked looking back at Jimin.

"Do I need to?" Jimin kept his eyes closed.

"No. I just asked." Jungkook pouted feeling a bit low knowing that the senior didn't have the app.

"Why doesn't yours ever ring? After all you're the bitchy charm of Seoul High, right?" Jimin asked slowly opening his eyes to look at his junior staring at him.

"Ah~ I turned it off. It rings too much that I even got scolding from the teachers." He pouted thinking about the countless times his Love Alarm went off and the multiple times he got scolding from his teachers, parents and friends.

"Why don't you just delete that junk?" Jimin asked staring right at his junior's dark eyes.

"Well, I'm waiting for someone so I can ring their alarm." He stated looking down at his lap.

"What if they don't like you?" Jimin asked closing his eyes again.

"Th-that... can't be helped than. We can't force anyone's feelings nor can we force our own." He mumbled, enough for Jimin to catch his words.

Jimin turned around, his back facing Jungkook which he took as sign to leave him alone for now. He stood up taking a hold of the bowl of water but stopped momentarily when he heard Jimin's words.

"Don't just fall for anyone. You might regret it later on."

~×~

Tons of projects to do, exams just a mile away and here I am again. Updating!