×31×

The students of Seoul High were enjoying each moment of their life right now. Everyone smiled gleefully as they sang songs together, a huge campfire illuminating their chilly night accompanied by the beautiful moon which beamed its light and the million of stars above them.

Jungkook hugged his knees as he admired the twinkling beads spread over them. Everything felt perfect for him. He had his family back at home waiting for him everyday, he had his friends by his side everytime he  needed them—

Click!

He turned around at the sound and a smile immediately appeared on his face and the click was heard again— the most perfect thing was, he had Jimin by his side too. "I thought Mr. Oh took all the electronics." Jungkook shot up with a warm grin as Jimin plopped down beside him on the huge wood. Jungkook took the polaroids from Jimin and chuckled at his slightly blurred face. "I guess you forgot– I'm 'the' Park Jimin." Jungkook snorted at his smug reply but quickly shot back, "Oh sorry, 'the' Park Jimin. Did it hurt that your boyfriend forgot who you are?"

Jimin brought a hand up to his left chest and acted as if his heart was in pain making Jungkook to chuckle at his behavior. "Even if I was shot by a bullet a million times, I'd never forget you." "Oh! Forget about forgetting me, you won't even remember your own self." The two were so lost in their own world with Jungkook smacking Jimin every now and then at his lame jokes and cheesy talks. Meanwhile, Taehyung was passed out inside his tent after having a heavy meal, exhaustion kicking in. Eun Woo and Shi were seated on the other side of Jimin and Jungkook, the huge flame separating them. The former was busy talking about his life with Shi that he didn't notice how much was she trying not to scream at Jungkook and pulling him away from Jimin.

His Jimin.

Shi had her hands clenched into a tight fist to the point of a little shake, knuckles turning white but she had an assuring smile plastered on her face as if she was carefully hearing each words that Eun Woo was saying. The night went deep and soon everyone were asked to get in their respective tents for the day rest.

"I saw you." Jungkook commented as he got inside his sleeping bag. Eun Woo had the habit of sleeping in his trunks so even in this wilderness he stood to it. He skeptically eyed his friend before making himself comfortable in his sleeping bag. Jungkook smirked as Eun Woo tried to act plain, " You and Shi. Something's really up." He kept nagging his friend for an answer earning strange looks from the other two boys in the tent. It wasn't long when Eun Woo let down his guard and spilled the beans. "I like her. She looks quite date-able?" He wasn't sure of his own words but just shrugged it off. "Till now she's fine. I'm thinking of making a move before this trip ends." He announced turning to his friend but wasn't able to see one bit of his features as the lamp was turned off. Jungkook hummed at his words feeling glad for his rather single friend who always complained about his and Jimin's PDA near him but on the other hand he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach about Shi but he decided not to jump in conclusions from one bad impression. Just like Eun Woo said, till now she was fine, to him, to Jimin, and to their best friends.

12:06 a.m.

The camp site was silent in a calming way, only the sound of the wind whistling and the crickets singing was heard but some people had the really annoying habit called snoring and thanks to that some people in Jimin's tent he wasn't able to get a blink of his sleep. He didn't get how Taehyung was so peacefully laid. He got out of his tent and zipped it back. He looked around in the dark with a scowl on his face finally landing on a particular orange tent in the area of  2nd Year.

Jungkook wiggled and turned around snuggling inside his sleeping bag as he felt a gush of wind. His eyes shot up when he felt a little shuffling by his feet. He tried to shrug it off by assuming it must be one of the boys getting out for a piss but all blood drained out of his face when a hand dug inside his sleeping bag and tapped on his cheeks. He was plotting ways on how to react. Should he grab the unknown person's hand to keep them from running? Is it even a person? Can it be a ghost? But why would a ghost tap his cheeks? Should he shout and alarm everyone? He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts when he heard his name. "Kookie?" A heavy breath of relief escaped his lips when he realised the voice. He slowly pulled his head out of his sleeping bag and met with his boyfriend with a scowl. "What do you think you're doing?" He whisper- yelled at him instantly earning a pout from Jimin. He fully got out of his sleeping bag and pulled Jimin out of the tent. "What's wrong?" He asked when they were out in the open. "I wasn't able to sleep. I had some old snoring grumps in my tent." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his words. "So you decided to disturb my sleep?" He sighed digging his hands inside his hoodie's pockets. Jimin's pout grew more but he was happy that Jungkook was by his side now so he just did what his heart wanted right now.

Jimin engulfed Jungkook in a warm hug to which the latter immediately melted and hugged back with a light chuckle. "Is everything alright?" Jungkook initiated the talk as they walked towards the stream hand in hand. Jimin turned to face the younger whose face was beautifully illuminated by the moonlight. He felt his heart clenching at the thought of pulling the beautiful being into his dark world. Being in a relationship with Jimin brought alot of dark fortunes and the older knew it but he knew it would be just as hard for him to let him go as for Jungkook to accept him for who he is. "You trust hyung, right?" He asked again making Jungkook to frown a bit. Why is hyung stuck in that part?

"You know I trust you enough, hyung." Jungkook climbed on top of Jimin's lap and faced him as they were seated by the stream. Jimin had his hands around Jungkook's petite waist as the latter had his over Jimin's neck. They stared at eachother for a really long time as Jimin was having a debate within him if he should tell Jungkook everything and the younger was eagerly waiting for his boyfriend to speak it out to him but Jimin just claimed the younger's lips.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

~×~

I updated this chap inside the bathroom since my mum keeps complaining how I spend my day by staring at my cellphone screen.