×16×

2:53 A.M.

Jungkook could feel the warm breath escaping from Jimin's lips on his nape causing goosebumps on his body.

Jimin was long asleep but the junior was not able to, not after learning that Taehyung already has a girlfriend, that it's natural for Taehyung to know about Jimin's habits since they were best friends since time unknown, that Jimin was bisexual; prompting that Jungkook still had a chance to win him over.

Jungkook kept fiddling Jimin's warm, small, chubby hand that was successfully placed over his waist as he was lost in his own thoughts.

"Aren't you asleep yet?" Jungkook flinched as he heard Jimin's sleepy voice just behind his earlobe pulling him out of his thoughts. Jimin made the younger to turn around and face him. The latter had pursed his lips, his eyes big and doe with no sign of sleepiness.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Jimin questioned. "Are you feeling uncomfortable because of me?" He was struggling to keep his eyes open and Jungkook didn't miss it.

"N-no. I'm fine." Jungkook rubbed Jimin's arm in attempt to soothe and assure him. "I was just thinking about something." He kept staring at his senior's features. Sleepy eyes and the irresistible plumpy, pouty lips. Going through puberty is something sick. Controlling your hormones is again something bitchy. Jungkook was trying to do it, to keep his hormones in control but—

Jimin's eyes widened, sleep running away from him as he felt something soft on his plump lips well, Jungkook's lips to be precise. The latter kept his eyes shut as he calmly placed his lips on his senior's, his heart doing the unknown flips, his stomach filling up with all kinds of butterflies. To say he was nervous was quite an understatement.

The hand over Jungkook's waist tightened and pulled him close towards the owner's body. Jimin tilted his junior's head and kissed him back. He felt his heart fluttering open at the contact as if it was what he longed for all these time. Their lips moved in sync, Jungkook snaking his hands around Jimin's neck as the latter moved on top of him. They sucked, nibbled eachother's lips passionately. It was filled with longing and pleasure without lust.

After a good minute, Jimin slowly pulled away from the younger's lips, both breathing heavily. Their lips were plump, red and wet. The two kept staring at eachother without any word with their heavy breathings. Jungkook felt his heart beating at an eerie pace and much louder. He was shy for there were chances of Jimin hearing it. He was nervous.

What just happened?
What do I say now?
Are we something now?

"Goodnight kid." Jimin pecked the younger's lips softly and laid down beside him again pulling Jungkook closer to him.

The sudden peck from his senior made him go insane. He wanted to squeal and scream like a 5 year old who earned a candy from his mother. A wide bunny smile appeared on his face as he snuggled closer to Jimin, carefully intertwining their fingers.

"Goodnight hyung." He mumbled excitedly, not sure if Jimin heard him.

His heart skipped a beat at the mention of the word hyung. It was the first time Jungkook addressed him with a honorific. A smile crept on Jimin's lips as he pulled Jungkook more closer to him, snuggling his face on the younger's nape.

A smirk appeared on Taehyung's lips as he slowly and carefully shut the door of his best friend's room.

The sight of them making out and then cuddling to sleep was quite a heart filling scene. He was not being a creep. He just needed Jimin's earphones since he lost his own. He decided to just silently go in his room and take it silently but when he entered the room he was blessed with them kissing eachother.

Taehyung walked back to his room smiling like a devil. He closed the door behind him and jumped on his bed.

"The night is still young."

~×~

Thanks for the 1K reads.🎉
I'm overwhelmed!