❝ LOVE AND TREASURE ❞

LOVE AND TREASURE

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ LOVE AND TREASURE SUMMARY

CLARA BASS AND Ben Gates were once a couple, but Clara left the man because he wouldn't give up on the lies that his grandfather had told him as a kid. So, it was no surprise to her when she was pulled back into the lies.

SHE ONCE HAD been fond of treasures; it had been part of the reason why she had fallen in love with Ben Gates. But after Ben had found another clue, that had led to another clue Clara gave up hope that the marvelous treasures never existed.

AFTER SHE ENDED their relationship she went to teach history classes for a college in Washington D.C. The woman still wanted to believe that the treasures existed but she couldn't. She had believed Ben's father that the treasure's were just a lie and they never existed.

AND THAT'S WHAT she was going to continue to believe for the next six years of her life at least. But, sure enough her world changed, and it started when Ben Gates came back into her life. He felt that he could use her smartness to help find the treasure, even if she didn't want to see him.

CLARA STRONGLY DISLIKED Ben for ruining her life with the treasures, but she still loved him. Clara kept the pictures of her and Ben around her small apartment, she could never bring herself to throw away the good memories, the ones that she cherished the most. The one day she decided to stay home from work Ben showed up at her apartment asking for her help.

 The one day she decided to stay home from work Ben showed up at her apartment asking for her help

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ LOVE AND TREASURE INFORMATION
a national treasure fan fiction
clara bass's standalone book
clara bass x ben gates